all the time I went to Cagliari (the capital of Sardinia island, Italy), I could see many kiters.Here in Cagliari I have learn to kitesurf with my friends.
I can suggest the following kitesurfing schools :
- Kiteboarding Sardinia
- Kitesurf Cagliari
- Kitesurfing Sardegna
Those kiteschools are based in Cagliari, but the instructors often move to other kite spots of South Sardinia (they are moving depending on wind conditions): Poetto beach, Villasimius, Chia , Punta Trettu, Porto Botte
is a good choice for a Sardinia Holidays
with kitesurfing, culture, nature and fun:
- - Cagliari is easily reachable from all European cities also with the low cost Airlines Ryanair (http://www.ryanair.com/
) and Easyjet (http://www.easyjet.com/
- - Cagliari is famous for his wind (also Luna Rossa has choosen Cagliari for training America's Cup 2017 http://www.kiteboardingsardinia.com/americas-cup-luna-rossa-in-cagliari/
), for good weather and beautiful beaches;
- - Cagliari offers the best conditions for kitesurfing ( kiteboarding World Cup 2014 in Cagliari http://www.kitesurfcagliari.com/youth-master-world-championship-cagliari-sardinia-2014/
- - Cagliari and Sardinia are generally rich in culture, art and unspoiled nature;
- - Especially in the warmer months of the year (from April to October), Cagliari offers a nice nightlife.