Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Hayling Island
- Favorite Beaches: Sidi Kaouki & Gwithian
- Style: Powered
- Gear: Chrono2, Edges, Parks, Reos,
Surfboards, Nomad/TAD Mutants & Zeeko Hydrofoil
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: bad food, worse weather, Mary-fucking Poppins. London!
Does anyone have any knowledge of Essaouira in late May ?
I wondered how accurate the Windfinder forecast was for sidi kaouki? It look like the average for this time of year is lighter than I had thought at 17-27 knots and wondered if the forecast was on the low side, as I had been there 15years ago (
) and remembered that it was incredibly windy in May?
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests