I'm trying to make a choice about spot to go with family in February. My child is too small, so I want it to be safe.
My demands are following:
- No crazy kiters near the beach (like Muine, Vietnam)
- Not too far from south Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Hainan and near)
- Wind 7 - 13 ms
- Hotel about 3* near the beach (to get to the spot without bike)
I've read a lot of information about it, but I still don't know where to go. I've been thinking about following spots:
- Muine, Vietnam - dangerous
- Phan rang, Vietnam - too strong wind (5m2 kite neccessary for 75 kg)
- Nha Trang, Vietnam - no wind.
- Hainan - no wind.
- Thailand, Hua Hin - no wind.
- Thailand, Koh Phangan - no wind.
The problem I faced that I see that there are a lot of places for riding, however only a few of them are well described. So I predict I have not so correct information about spots I listed above and some other spots exist which are proper for me. Could you help me finding the best spot for me and my family? I'm sure you have enough experience.
Thank you in advance