This is regarding Boracayetaytz wrote: ↑Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:32 pmHey mates,
I am planing a trip with my gear to South East Asia this December-March,
destinations: Mui ne(Vietnam), Boracay(Phillipines) and Hua hin(Thailand).
I have a few questions for the experts:
1. I am planing to go solo, are those destinations friendly for the solo traveller?
2. what will be the best way to find cheap accommodation for a month in each place?
3.I am planing to travel with my 8m2 and 12m2 bandits and a 135X40 Twin tip, does it seem right to you guys?
4. when I will arrive to the beach, should I pay member fees to join a kitesurfing club?
5. what will be the best way to move between the destinations? Vietnam-Phillipines-Thailand?
5. last question and a shot in the dark, but did any of you fly with Aeroflot(Russian company) and knows what do they think about kitesurf gear?
Thanks for your help!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests