forum for kitesurfers
Hi I am going to Hatteras in June and need some advice on where to shop for kites. Where do you go for best price, service and stock???
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: NJ ( Lakes Bay, Brigantine, Tuckerton)
- Favorite Beaches: Lakes Bay,NJ
Dock St. NJ
Florida Flats, Key West
- Gear: EPIC kites, Cabrinha kites BRO-KITE POP 130X 40, HEIN custom boards, AXIS Vanguard+Nuskool, Kokotat drysuits
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: 30 minutes from the beach, South NJ
There's quite a few shops to choose from...if you"re down around Avon....check out Real Kiteboarding, or Windsurfing Hatteras or...SailWorld...or in Buxton>>> Foxwater Sports has Takoon,Gaastra + Caution...just take a 20 min ride up + down Highway 12 + you'll see them all.... Enjoy!
Real is the best place for gear and they have a new location in the tri village area I think it is in waves..............TED B.
Real is unreal but beware of their no money return policy. Hatteras is the bomb! One of the best on the east coast. Have a good trip.
If you are going to Hatteras from the North, you have to pass right by KittyHawk KiteBoards (in KittyHawk on the left) and then there is Bart's in The Waves(on the right)
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: airfly, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Guttorm and 9 guests