All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:56 pm 
Medium Poster

OK
Truce!
No more bashing PockMark. No more discussion of his baloon knot getting violated. He is sensitive. But Pockscar should consider positive threads too. His bashing is old. It's time for cockstar to leave positive feedback. I have ridden next to him on his naish. give us feedback on new innovations from them. We buy more than one brand.

I chimed in cuz a month of bashing gets old.

Truce...I will buy him a beer in San Fran when he comes up for the parade. I will drive all the way to the castro for him to show my friendship. No more being mean to dickstar.

PROMISE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:00 pm 
Frequent Poster

Ok GREAT. Your buying him a beer. Thats awesome. I'm glad to see you've got some maturity...and some money. :P

Just drop the names. Rockstar isn't that bad of a guy. He's a kiter...I mean honestly...he could he a Poleboarder *quivers at the thought*

Peace out
Cory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:32 pm 
Medium Poster

Ha Ha Ha

All in good fun...
All kiters are good people.

Let's work together not apart.
The competitors to naish and WW and North are not Best or vice versa.

Trust me, the threat to this sport is beach banning and injuries. Keep these forums for constructive threads and all will benefit from the rising tide of the sport.
Get off your skateboard and read just one business book and you will see that I am right. raising the bar for quality will raise the bar for safeness and more will spend money, and all will win. Glad to be Road tar's friend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:43 pm 
Frequent Poster

Amen man. You nailed it. If only people could realize what you just said. Its true.

It doesn't matter who makes the GREATEST kite ever. All I know is that I think that a better kite from whatever company helps all of us. Working together as friends not enemies is what matters. Who cares if you hate such and such brand. If your beach is getting closed then YOU NEED TO WORK ON THAT!!! That is partially my inspiration behind National Boardsports Day. Check out the forum. Go to GROUPS and you will find the forum. Rockstar...although I think your a prick sometimes I still respect you for being a kiter. And for voicing your opinion. Although you are wrong alot of the time. :P Lets just chill, we are all friends here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:30 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I am chilled man !

I am a kiter. I love the sport dearly.

My posts were basically directed at SQ.

He started getting irrational and abusive. He abused a friend of mine for no reason. I thought I would wind his clock up. Several others joined in. As you can see,my posts ,although critical,never stoop to foul language or abuse. The things I write are facts and can be backed up.

Its real funny to see the rantings that come from some people !They make up rude names that rhyme with "Rockstar" . How infantile and lacking in intelligence is that ! This is supposed to upset me,or make me go away ? What? I can picture them banging away in anger at their keyboard,and then briefly gigleing as they make up another name. Its something that 7 year olds do ! They have not even come up with "Jock Star " yet !

The average person can see that they have reached the limit of their intelectual capacity,and all they have left is abuse.
Hope this answers some of your questions.

I am dedicated for a long time to the kites I ride. But,I never tell anyone that it is better than the kite they are riding. Most everyone believes that the kites they have are the greatest. And,whos to say they are wrong ?

If I went to the beach and started telling everyone that my kites were the greatest, no one would talk to me ! Except to ridicule me at every opportunity.

So,I am looking forward to a couple of good sessions,the forcast is good ! Yahoo !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:13 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

wavie_gravie wrote:
OK
Truce!
No more bashing PockMark. No more discussion of his baloon knot getting violated. He is sensitive. But Pockscar should consider positive threads too. His bashing is old. It's time for cockstar to leave positive feedback. I have ridden next to him on his naish. give us feedback on new innovations from them. We buy more than one brand.

I chimed in cuz a month of bashing gets old.

Truce...I will buy him a beer in San Fran when he comes up for the parade. I will drive all the way to the castro for him to show my friendship. No more being mean to dickstar.

PROMISE

Read my other post to get a summary of what name calling means. Particully the names that rhyme with Rockstar. Its somethin that 7 year olds are good at !

Anyway,for your entertainment I have listed some of the names I have heard for the Hellfish:

SMELLFISH

STINKFISH

SELLFISH

SELFISH

DEADFISH ?

JELLYFISH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:08 am 
Frequent Poster

Wow...You didn't use the name "hellshit" I have heard that one before. I think the HF is gonna be a good kite though. FOR THE RECORD I was just stating that I have heard the HF called a Hellshit...I don't think that.
(sorry, had to post the disclaimer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:30 am 
Medium Poster

I was typing on the keyboard with a huge smile. Making up names was fun to pass time til my next session. WHich came today after I posted the comments on making the sport safer.

I had a 2 hour session on my 17. I came in to try the hellfish. I looked to my left and a guy is getting lifted while being held by another guy.

The guy let's him go (seems under control). Next thing you know he's dragged 50 feet, not letting go of the kite, and bounces like a pinball into the rocks (boulders...3rd ave). His lifeless body is twisted on the rocks as I yell for a cell phone to call an ambulance.

I was positive he was dead. Everyone was. He came to, and was a bloody mess.

He knew his name, but not much else. I'd say he was lucky...REAL lucky.

no more bashing or joking for me. You win rockstar...have fun.
I will be on other posts from now on discussing safety, and more important...training, beach edicate etc... We need to work together not against each other.

I am honestly shook up by it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:44 am 
Frequent Poster

:o

Wavie I am glad you had a good session. It is horrible that someone got hurt but you can't let it tear you up. You have to keep on kiting, there are risks in this sport, that is something we all know about. Try to unite all kiters, that is what we must do. The stupid arguements that we have over a stupid kite is dumb. Your right, we should focus on the Safety aspect of kiting more then we should talk about argueing over a kite.

laters,
Cory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:22 am 
Medium Poster

Thanks, You are right.
I actually did go back out to demo the fish.
under powered, and honestly a little underwhelmed.
fast and light yes, but I need to try it again in wind before I brag or bash it.In fact I may not even bother.

But I sure hope ART (he said his name was Art, not sure he realy knew)
is OK. scary.

I used to see that stuff on the old kites...4 years ago.

Here's a discussion, He looked (not sure) like a guy who bought an old used kite and maybe no lesson (I honestly don't know that)

We need to be sure people get instrution. Hate to sound like a hypocrat but Let's face it...it's a good reason for the need for retailers, and of course instructors. as this sport grows it will get worse, and we all share responsibility.
Oh well, I split a helmet 3 years ago on a rock, it happens a lot. The first word out of the parametic was "I was standing here in the same spot last year with the same situation".

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next