Forum for kitesurfers
windaddict
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

bad things happen to good kites

Postby windaddict » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:03 am

My favorite kite, a windtech rebel pro 11.6 '03... it gets well powered up at 12mph, heavy on the bar but pulls like a truck. Got it out today after weeks of really low winds and blew the LE with something sharp on the beach.

Before rig it, I noticed that the LE was twisted and I didnt care about it but then at launch it was impossible to make it turn and then it got smashed nose down. a few weeks ago I trimmed the lines on that bar because they were all different sizes, maybe that's why i never noticed the twist.

Anyway, any ideas about who can repair it?? how much should it cost? It's about 120cm long yikes!!

cheers!
Attachments
DSC00017.JPG
blow me
DSC00017.JPG (146.23 KiB) Viewed 616 times

72kiteboarder
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby 72kiteboarder » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:30 am

Send it to Jeff at http://www.prokitesurf.com He can repair anything and the price is pretty darn cheap. The best part is that the repair is guarenteed for the life of the kite, even if you sell it He will still guarentee the repair for the new owner. (yeah the repair is that good)
Joey

Return to “Kitesurfing”