Page 5 of 7

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:22 am
by Rockstar
sq225917 wrote:personally i think fo has been bought....... 8)
Fo is an argumentative son of a bitch. Therefore he is going to say that the Hellfish is a good kite, just to be fucking awkward and go against the grain !

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:25 am
by ASNewsForumFuzz
Rockstar wrote:
argumentative son of a bitch.

I know more then one person who is saying the same about you. :lol: :thumb:

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:35 am
by Rockstar
TheCrew wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
argumentative son of a bitch.

I know more then one person who is saying the same about you. :lol: :thumb:
No,theres just you !

Now go and feed the chickens,milk the cows,feed the pigs and go to bed and dream that one day you will actually SEE another kiter !

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:42 am
by ASNewsForumFuzz
Rockstar wrote:
No,theres just you !

Now go and feed the chickens,milk the cows,feed the pigs and go to bed and dream that one day you will actually SEE another kiter !
The chickens eat grain that falls off the hay, We dont have milk cows. The pigs are fed by my siblings. I can't sleep, and i will see another kiter in about 2 weeks.

You need to go Drink a Beer, Have a session...and realize that I was just kidding.

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:47 am
by Rockstar
TheCrew wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
No,theres just you !

Now go and feed the chickens,milk the cows,feed the pigs and go to bed and dream that one day you will actually SEE another kiter !
The chickens eat grain that falls off the hay, We dont have milk cows. The pigs are fed by my siblings. I can't sleep, and i will see another kiter in about 2 weeks.

You need to go Drink a Beer, Have a session...and realize that I was just kidding.

Hey , thanks for the advice !

I will have a session and drink a beer (or two !)

Aloha

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:57 am
by ASNewsForumFuzz
haha...only 2? And you call yourself a Rockstar....that's more hype then saying that the Hellfish will make all kites obsolete until Armageddon.

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:09 am
by Rockstar
Oh ! I forgot, and a BOTTLE of VODKA !

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:18 am
by ASNewsForumFuzz
What are you...Russian? This is america cowboy.

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:45 am
by vietkiter
Rockstar wrote:
sq225917 wrote:personally i think fo has been bought....... 8)
Fo is an argumentative son of a bitch. Therefore he is going to say that the Hellfish is a good kite, just to be fucking awkward and go against the grain !
An exceptionally brilliant observation. :thumb:

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:14 pm
by fokiten
Well,

If I like a kite, and I have been asked if I like the kite, I'll say so.

If the kites flew backward, and it blew up, and it had my freinds who flew it swimming to shore because it did the el-foldo,,I'll say so.


I have said so...fact

Yeah, they bought the right to ask me what I thought.

I told everyone who read my comment what I thought.

The infference that I'd been bought is equivocating to support your bias.

That's a fact...

If you were as forthright as I, you'd avoid such slezball tactics,,,,

You have not,,,,

And I now, not only have I free kites, accompanied by honest reviews, I've got you two dip-shits by the balls....

NICE

It's good to be me

Regards
fokiten