Crossbow problems

Forum for kitesurfers
El_Gran_Extractor
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby El_Gran_Extractor » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:00 pm

Dax wrote:
Escalate wrote:When i have a shitty day i just read the best forum! Always in for a good laugh, theyre forum is filled with bullshit like this.
That's funny, when I have a shitty day I go kiteboarding.
The reason why I have a shitty day is cause I can't go kiteboarding that day.

kitingkt
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kitingkt » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:09 pm

I have never understood the tribal instinct that centers on whch brand of kite a person uses. I suppose everyone wants to feel like that they have spent their money wisely and in order to do that we must personally attack the choices of others that made a different buying decision.

When the new Naish kite comes out there will almost certainly be another round of attacks from those that have already bought Crossbows and the other way around, that is from those that waited and got the new Naish. Why?

Doesn't anyone have friends that fly a different brand of kite? Is your kite spot dominated by one brand? Would you talk to a new person that comes to your beach with a different brand of kite?

Are most of the people that feel strongly about a kite brand people that make their living on selling this brand of kite? If so, then the partisanship is understandable, but if not then I just don't get it.

To those, like me, who are just consumers of this stuff: why do you feel so strongly about your brand, or the marketing techniques of the competitors?
nicely put txtph.

i have friends that ride all kinds and hardly ever do we get into any kind of disagreement on the level that this forum does. not sure why people do this but, your post makes a lot of sense.

kt

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:32 pm

Regards,

I'd say it's about time we took OUR USER FORUM back from the industry.

You will find the most loathsome posts are by industry folks; the pimping. the bashing. the name calling all of these posts are dominated by industry folks.

The very worst OUR sport has to offer is found in the industry's pimps, thier minions post the crap.

I'm sick of it.

f*** a bunch of industry whores and thier bul-shit kiss-ass industry posts.

They should suck each other's dicks elsewhere...

Just my humble opinion

Regards

fo

PS. they wish rape everyone, they exploit the stoke to pimp the bulshit beach lessons and use SAFETY as a sales ploy,,,

That's plain old everyday dishonest...

It's a tough luck type of sport, our safety is not why we are doing it, we do it because it's not safe.

Safety as a sales pitch is the industries BLACKEYE...

GraemeF
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Weight: 70kg
Local Beach: Hythe Kent.
Dymchurch Kent
Greatstone Kent
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne Mauritius
Nyali Kenya
Style: Freeriding Ariel Lawnmower
Gear: Core
Brand Affiliation: Core & Sabfoil Distributor

Postby GraemeF » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:13 pm

Medication time fortesque!

Now promise doctor you wont spit it into the rubber plant and we'll open the blinds tomorrow so you can see your kitesurfing friends on the lake.

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:18 pm

GraemeF wrote:Medication time fortesque!

Now promise doctor you wont spit it into the rubber plant and we'll open the blinds tomorrow so you can see your kitesurfing friends on the lake.
Here's a prime example of a bul-shit ass-kissing industry post.

GRF, a known crap poster and big suprize a UK kite pimp.

Check his log, he's never made a actual user post.

Let's boot these bulshit pimps off OUR USER FORUM
Regards
fo

PS. just click his link,,,wink!

gonewiththewind
Very Frequent Poster

Postby gonewiththewind » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:02 pm

fokiten wrote:You will find the most loathsome posts are by industry folks; the pimping. the bashing. the name calling all of these posts are dominated by industry folks.

The very worst OUR sport has to offer is found in the industry's pimps, thier minions post the crap.

I'm sick of it.
I don't know Fo. They don't bother me nearly as much as someone like you hijacking forum after forum with the same tiresome tirade. It's easy to spot them, but you're harder to pinpoint. And you seem to have some of the most belligerent posts on the forum when the vast masses of kiteboarders write in disagreement with your beach crusade. You just bluster back, with no actual thoughtful response to the other point of view.

It's time you stop pretending.

Escalate
Medium Poster

Postby Escalate » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:03 pm

El_Gran_Extractor wrote:
Dax wrote:
Escalate wrote:When i have a shitty day i just read the best forum! Always in for a good laugh, theyre forum is filled with bullshit like this.
That's funny, when I have a shitty day I go kiteboarding.
The reason why I have a shitty day is cause I can't go kiteboarding that day.
word!

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:17 pm

gonewiththewind wrote:
fokiten wrote:You will find the most loathsome posts are by industry folks; the pimping. the bashing. the name calling all of these posts are dominated by industry folks.

I'm sick of it.
I don't know Fo. They don't bother me nearly as much as someone like you hijacking forum after forum with the same tiresome tirade. It's easy to spot them, but you're harder to pinpoint. And you seem to have some of the most belligerent posts on the forum when the vast masses of kiteboarders write in disagreement with your beach crusade. You just bluster back, with no actual thoughtful response to the other point of view.

It's time you stop pretending.
gonewiththewind wrote:I learned how to waterstart with an instructor following me on a jetski. Kite falls down, and the instructor rides down and relaunches it. As much as I hate jetskis, this was one time when I loved them. Fly to Hatteras and go for some jetski lessons from REAL. Get a cheap ticket on Expedia, and maybe it will be cheaper and more fun than loads of lessons with your current instructors.
Ah,

You were saying?

LOL, it's one thing to dislike my style, quite another to be disingenuous.

Regards
fo

PS. there is no excuse for stranding newbs on the beach.

We get tons of posts saying I've had my safety lesson I bought kites now what?

Should I go it alone?

This is the result of half-ass beach instruction, there is no good excuse for it. (it's the industries black-eye)

Which poor excuse would you like me to address?

Speak up

Thanks
fo

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:02 pm

Kite Scarecrow wrote:RS, You might as well start laughing because Laugh is all we do at you when we see a new thread started by you...

If you have a beef with the Best forum, take it to the Best forum instead of starting it up here.

GO AWAY CRYBABY!

Ian
If I go away,you will miss out on a good laugh !

I was going to post on the Best Forum,but I fear that I would just be censored.

Besides, my beef was with SQ inflammatory comments,and he is a regular here.

No...YOU go away ! :slurp:

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:19 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Kite Scarecrow wrote:RS, You might as well start laughing because Laugh is all we do at you when we see a new thread started by you...

If you have a beef with the Best forum, take it to the Best forum instead of starting it up here.

GO AWAY CRYBABY!

Ian
If I go away,you will miss out on a good laugh !

I was going to post on the Best Forum,but I fear that I would just be censored.

Besides, my beef was with SQ inflammatory comments,and he is a regular here.

No...YOU go away ! :slurp:

Rockstar?

If your focus is on inflammatory posts perhaps flammer's is where you need to be?

Your call butt, this is a kite forum not the girl's locker-room.

Time we took it back to kitesurfing.

Regards
fokiten

Return to “Kitesurfing”