Forum for kitesurfers
Argentina
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Argentina » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:16 pm

Come on!

I do feel sory for those people.

But the US has been changing peoples lifes into hell for many many years now all over the world!!!

Some people only look at money and nothing else.

Whole latin america is fucked by USA and Europe, same in Africa and Asia.

These people arent poor just because. It is the USA and other countries that f*** the whole world.

I dont think I need to give any examples. People that are not aware of this are plain ignorants or just stupid.

The usa creates 25% of all world pollution and the dont give a f***. Maybe this hurricanes has something to do with it.

You want to know something worse that happened yesterday, today and tomorrow???? Millions of people dying in Africa every fucking day. And I repeat. This is not because of them or their land. It is the direct consequence of decissions from countries like the USA.

P.S. Please dont talk to me about the Kurds. Do you really believe the USA started war in Irak to save those kurds? Are you really so blind? I would say there is a small chance it has something to do with something called OIL.

window guy
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby window guy » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:41 pm

well than where are the spoils of war
where is americas $1.50 a gallon gas.
please, i beg of you ...cuz i know your full of shit man...enlighten us all to how america has fucked over anyone since the indians.

theflyingtinman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby theflyingtinman » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:37 pm

Argentina wrote:
These people arent poor just because. It is the USA and other countries that f*** the whole world.
Yeah, that's the standard excuse for many failed civilizations and/or
economies. I've never met anyone from a fucked up country yet who
can acknowledge that it's their own country's fault they are fucked up

window guy
Frequent Poster

Postby window guy » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:48 pm

come on argentina,
bring it.
:bye:

titanutah
Rare Poster

Postby titanutah » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:04 pm

Is this true? I just heard that before Clinton left he allocated 10 billion dollars to make the levees stronger. He left office before the building started and Bush stopped the effort and sent the money elsewhere. The Bush administration is surely going to smother this information though, as they do everything else.

I don't want to start a Bush bashing here, but if this is true that guy seriously needs to get fired.

Many have already died because of him. Now more are dying in New Orleans apparently because of him.

wish we could bring Clinton back. that guy rocked!

kazi
Medium Poster

Postby kazi » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:17 pm

frigginlostpassword wrote:nbowers, i always thought you were a bit of a prick....
i was wrong.....
best of luck.
nbbowers, I thought you were pretty funny, now I think your a complete jackass. Save your crocodile tears for the bleeding hearts.

Its silver spoon f-ups like you that are screwing this country; sticking your propaganda in guised sympathetic post. I don’t doubt secretly you hope that the death toll continues to rise in both Iraq and New Orleans in order to satisfy your political agenda, anything to stick a “useful idiotâ€

chemosavi
Very Frequent Poster
Style: If Ghengis Kan, I kan too!
Gear: Grass fed Carbon Fiber
Brand Affiliation: Peace in the Middle East

Postby chemosavi » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:28 pm

Unfortunately I think there is a lot of truth in what Argentina says. The US has applied an empirical strategy in conjunction with the World Bank of establishing industries in countries that could not support them which eventually led those countries to bankruptcy and further reliance and indebitness to the US. The US was then free to establish military outposts in those countries. When countries were not interested in establishing US industries, covert methods of bribing, assasination, etc were employed. Haleburton (spelling) is a perfect example in Iraq today. The other side of the coin is no empire has ever lasted after it's conquering mode so perhaps the US and it's citizens are in for a surprise.
I claim no exemption status, I am as guilty as the next mofo for living the "good life" in this star speckled land. Hell, I buy chinese tools, fly german kites, drive an english car, and use uncle bill's software and drink every kind of beer on the planet. But something's got to change and I'm afraid oil is going to have a lot to do with it.

Cheers for kiteboarders...............

BWD
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BWD » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:29 am

Argentina:
You are welcome for the fact that you still have a country.
-Uncle Sam

bowers - why spout off like so? See what your words inspire? Give some money, ok. It's a good idea. It might help....
-me

brokendc10
Medium Poster

Political BS on this forum!!!!!!!!!!

Postby brokendc10 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:44 am

Man,

What a disapointment!

I won't tell you what side of the fence I'm on.............

Some of the drivel on this KITE site is absolute bs!

Let's leave this a kiting forum, huh?

- Mark

PS : You America hater's out there ought to check yourselves..............check the figures out after the last major major catastrophe (tsunami). Citizens of the US (not the gov't) gave an incredible amount.

window guy
Frequent Poster

Postby window guy » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:53 am

censorship sure pisses me off!!!
it's the european way i guess.
i've seen worse flame jobs stay on the main board in the past.
argentina your day will come you do know that. right?
You to bowers!

Return to “Kitesurfing”