*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Help Group for UK Waroo & Foilriders
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:09 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:16 pm
Posts: 976
Location: U.K. Kite & Accessory Distributor
Due to be filmed by Channel four shortly

Sign up now!


{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:49 am
Posts: 9
Location: N.P.A / sweden
^^


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Help Group for UK Waroo & Foilriders
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:25 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 2828
GraemeF wrote:
Due to be filmed by Channel four shortly

Sign up now!



A picture tells a thousand words Mr F.....

I have more ! :thumb:


Image

Yes this is a photo of the poster of this topic.

;)

night sweetie - mmmmm smackers....


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Help Group for UK Waroo & Foilriders
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:33 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 2704
Location: Tarifa / Got 2 Ovandos and a Ripper
EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY wrote:
GraemeF wrote:
Due to be filmed by Channel four shortly

Sign up now!



A picture tells a thousand words Mr F.....

I have more ! :thumb:


Image

Yes this is a photo of the poster of this topic.

;)

night sweetie - mmmmm smackers....



Simon looking good .......

Saludos


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:43 am
Posts: 414
Location: Brisbane, no wait - Melbourne
and here is the help line for any poor saps that were stupid enough to purchase the worst kite of 2006, the slingshot turdo-deisel


http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:41 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:16 pm
Posts: 976
Location: U.K. Kite & Accessory Distributor
bondo wrote:
and here is the help line for any poor saps that were stupid enough to purchase the worst kite of 2006, the slingshot turdo-deisel


http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/


:lol: Quality :lol:

Use it a lot bondo?

Another useful one for you, Here

Thank me later.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group