North Ironheart Bar Problems

Forum for kitesurfers
jonw179
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

North Ironheart Bar Problems

Postby jonw179 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:52 am

I just received a new North Ironheart bar, but i've just unwound the lines to discover that none of the problems outlined in past threads (i.e. safety release jamming and wear point on line adjuster) have been changed-is this the same for all bars or have I just got one from the first few batches? I'm a bit disappointed to have this problem on a £240 bar...

Paco
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Paco » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:18 pm

I unpacked a new Iron heart bar for a friend couple of weeks ago and the line adjuster where the line was wearing out had been replaced!!!!!

We did look for the chicken loop´s quick release problem but it seemed to work fine with my friends Pro-Limit harness. So I can´t talk to you about that.

-wAVe-
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby -wAVe- » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:32 am

What have they replaced the line adjuster with? thanks.

jonw179
Medium Poster

Postby jonw179 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:29 am

thanks for the response, I'm going to contact the UK north distributors to see if they have got the replacement parts, if not then I think they should be giving me a new bar system, literally only bought it yesterday so its been a long time since the problems were found.

Return to “Kitesurfing”