Forum for kitesurfers
jkrug
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Weight: 200 lbs
Gear: stuff
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby jkrug » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:25 pm

I'm a relative newbie, and though i cannot even begin to figure out all those moves, it was still completely enjoyable. its 20 degrees here (farenheit) and all we can do is dream of just getting on the water, so anything that shows warmth, women, and great kiteboarding is ok by me. thx.

panchito
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby panchito » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:59 pm

So we have 2 groups here.....

The members which didn't like the vid are all idiots.....

WTF ..... I care less about this vid..... for me looks like same as many others.....

I am an IDIOT..... :D

Read it from my face : I GIVE A S*** about what you think

Saludos

PS. Any idea why Surfeazul writes 5 posts for same topic ??

reinis
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: CF, TK, OR, FS, o`neill

Postby reinis » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:06 pm

sufferazul: no offense. just tried to be critical in a creative way :wink: another thing.. kiteloops look a lot better when you see not only the rider, but also the kite :thumb: i know it`s difficult, but alvaro can shorten his lines to get the kite too in the picture 8)

jason_ssr
Frequent Poster

Postby jason_ssr » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Great vid guys!!! Keep it up!!

I cant be lieve the negativity some of you guys put into every post you make. This is supposed to be a positive place! This guy took the time to share with you something he worked hard on and you bash him for it? Why? If you dont like it, why not keep it to yourself? Ill tell you why, because youre a bunch of no riding web-boarder attention whores who make themselves feel better by tearing others down. Your life is so trivial that you actually spend YOUR time bashing a brand.....A BRAND!!! It is sad that you actually get some kinda of satisfaction from being a prick on an internet forum. You can still be king of the web-boarders and derrive all your self worth from the internet, by being positive and respectful of others.

Dax
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dax » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:27 pm

ditto what jason said.

nice vids! :thumb:

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:12 pm

I'd suggest, one only needs to grasp the "r/star" format to turn the overty offensive into a fun time.

Behold the secret:

phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2322974

Once you see behind the scenes/see how his head works, it's fucking hilarious,,,they're all the same posts...

fo

Dax wrote:ditto what jason said.

nice vids! :thumb:

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:19 pm

Observe:

The claim>What a shitty video !

The wild presumption> First,its a Best advert, Second,its just lame!

Lastly the unfounded accusation>Handle passes are so gay right now !

Every post the same...

Hilarious..

Just enjoy,,,I do.
fo

Rockstar wrote:What a shitty video !

Dont waste your time downloading it !

First,its a Best advert
Second,its just lame!

Non stop,some kid spinning around at every oportunity and doing a handle pass !
Handle passes are so gay right now !

made me dizzy !

Ocean Lover
Medium Poster

Postby Ocean Lover » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:37 pm

Good vid. Nothing wrong with having sponsors either. If you can get paid to produce this stuff for us to enjoy, more power to you! I'd recommend get a wider angle lens and a water housing to add some variety and take it to the next level.

The guys doing this stuff in the vids are pushing it. That said, for those interested in the real frontier of new moves you gotta download some recent vids with Ruben Lenten. This kid is doing everything at twice the height and power as everyone else out there. The latest amateur vid out there is of him is S Africa going bezerk with a 7m kite. Google him if you have not already. Barring injury, he'll be in a league all by himself this year.

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:06 pm

i am astonished by the attitude here..

rockstar you are probably some fat old cunt who never made anything of his life, he stays here day in day out dishing abuse to people.

the video helped me get through the day, a hard day of work... (remember work Rock?) and for that i am greatful!"

i liked it..

keep posting vids, i like it.

rockcock. get a fucking job.

fucking loser.

the way you post you probably spit at black or white people in the street.

loser face.

tony

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:44 pm

You guys are so shallow !
You just dont get it.

Rockstar is not being negative.

He is just trying to keep things in balance. The whole Universe has to be in balance !

Anyway,all I did was post MY opinion after reading the glowing reviews from Surfuzils friends,who I noticed were all from Portugal. Or Spain. Whats the difference,its like all the same place isn't it ? (I suppose this will bring a whole lot of neanderthal abuse forth !)

Another thing that gets me pissed off ( causes great unbalance in the Universe) is the idea that some kiters have, that the PKRA idictates what happens and what is "cool" in the Kite World. Its just not true.

95% of kiters could not care less.

Witness the proliferation of Bow kites. People queing up to buy them.

Was it because Pros were using them ? NO

Was it because the PKRA riders were using them ? NO

The PKRA circus is just that. A circus. It hits Town with its performing acrobats and then moves on.It consists of a minority self congratulatory group that push each other to do more and more upside down spins,with an obligatory handle pass of course,that only they and a very small group of spectators understand. It has nothing to do with everyday kiting and everything to do with a traveling circus that puts on a show.

If anything,rather than promote the sport,it will kill it off,because the average Joe will look at that and go "No way will I be able to do that shit! Plus I may injure myself trying!"

It happened that way in Windsurfing,where loops became mandatory in competition. Then double loops. It soon lost the image of a sport that anyone can do.

Anyway,I could go on forever,like Fokiten and bore you to tears,but I will spare you.

Someone said there were chicks in that movie? damn! I should have watched it all the way thru !

On the other hand ,they were probably just the mandatory close ups of girls bums. I have these nightmares about checking out a nice round ass,getting a hard on and then she turns around and has a head like an ugly witch !

Return to “Kitesurfing”