Forum for kitesurfers
surferazul
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Silly?

Postby surferazul » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:23 am

Well Im not marketing anything. And yes ,im making the movie for people that understand it or at least try to.
The 5% percent is the number of riders capable to match this level, not the percentage that like to watch their favourite spor developing constantly, i woud say that is a 99% percent but retarded people like you.
And... well i give up being polite and writing back to someone of your really low intelectual coeficient, that would put me at your level.
Just have good luck in life!
I really wish you, u will need it.

Cucho
Medium Poster

Postby Cucho » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:26 am

ROCKSTAR please, please... i beg you.... just tell me one thing: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE FROM BEST DID TO YOU??? Did they kill your mother? Did they rape your girlfriend? did they...? WHAT?????

because I've been reading almost all your post in the last months and frankly, I haven't read anything of any interest, you never have a kind word about anything... you just keep bashing Best and supporting the conspiracy theory... All your posts are ALWAYS in the Best threads... if you don't like them why don't you just IGNORE THEM??? Do you have something to tell to the world apart from this Best crap? What is next? Best is the one to blame for the JFK's assasination...?

relax man... tell us something about your life as a kitesurfer, and stop this please... it is a little boring.

And no, I don't work for Best... neither Surferazul. But who cares... (apart from you) it's just that I'm just a little tired of finding your stuff anywhere Best is mentioned...

Cheers man.
Last edited by Cucho on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

piedroporto
Very Frequent Poster

Postby piedroporto » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:34 am

rockstar wrote
I come from a hard core surfing background,so I guess I am old school.
well there it is! the reason why you have so much anger in your words.

one who considers himself to be from a HARDCORE oldschool surfing background has got to be an asswhole. that kind a guy with a shallow mind like - YEAH i've been riding for years, i know what i'm doing better than anybody, and whoever thinks otherwise can kiss my ass...
i get you rockstar. Your the Sunny Garcia of kiteboarding. You think your a hotshot that's better then anybody and just wanna have a good fight with whoever contradicts whatever you say.
That kind of an asswhole is why i stopped surfing almost 2 years ago when i discovered kitesurf.
already forgot that stupid arrogant people like you DO EXIST.

bahh... don't bother to answer back, cause i dont give a shit for whatever you write.

surferazul, o teu filme é incrivel!! continua o bom trabalho!!!
cumprimentos para ti e para o Alvaro !! :thumb:

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:31 am

Hahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

What have you guys all got your knickers in a knot about ??

I hardly said anything !

You are all such sensitive girls !

You definately would not cut it in the surfing World!

There was no anger in my words.

You guys are angry. Why I dont know.

Just because someone was a bit critical of your little World !

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Silly

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:54 am

surferazul wrote:And Thanks too, for rating my video to the lowest score driven by your anger, and droped it out of the "best scored" list, and ruined my job and hopes of two months of hard work filming, and 3 days of editing.
Thanks again singer!
Sorry i think that is not fair.
C,mon, dont blame me for THAT !!

If anything,a bit of controversy usually raises the hit list.

people will watch the video to see what the fuss is about (from all the Portugese babies)

Cucho
Medium Poster

Postby Cucho » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:05 am

Oh, I'm sorry, now I see... you are a tough guy.

Ok, back to the topic then, please enlight us and tell the world what is or should be for you the future of this sport...

And by the way, you shoud learn some geography, aside from manners and a little languages, and learn where is Portugal, Spain and Brazil, so you can distiguish people and places.

Oh, sorry again. Tough guys don't need that... it's just for sensitive girls like us.

sberemski

Postby sberemski » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:17 pm

What a shitty video !

Dont waste your time downloading it !

First,its a Best advert
Second,its just lame!

Non stop,some kid spinning around at every oportunity and doing a handle pass !
Handle passes are so gay right now !

made me dizzy
Hahahahah

What have you guys all got your knickers in a knot about ??

I hardly said anything !
Rockstar you are an idiot. The fact that you make brash and unconstructive comments the whole time just goes to show it. Although you are kind of funny...in a sad and pathetic way. Go and be 'hardcore' somewhere else. And yes....do learn some global location. It will make you seem less ignorant.

reinis
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: CF, TK, OR, FS, o`neill

Postby reinis » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:48 pm

there is some truth in what rockstar is saying.. handlepasses are not making a video unique anymore. almost every video are stuffed with it. i was sick and tired of watching handlepasses already on ten4. and nothing has changed since.

making a video is art, not just a mirror of riders tehnical superiority... it`s not aimed at this video, but at videos in general. kiteboarding videos seem to take the snowboard/skate attitude, although it is a lot more soul thing. and it`s impossible to see this side of the sport in almost all videos. if there is any video, that does not apply to thi, let me know, since i have obviously not seen all of them..

kiteboarding is about innovation. why can`t kiteboarding videos follow the same way??

lesbian horse
Very Frequent Poster

Postby lesbian horse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:54 pm

go away.

come back 1 year with style.

surferazul
Medium Poster

handle passes

Postby surferazul » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:08 pm

Rainis. This video is meant to show u the latest tricks, it is not a good video in any art manner cause im not an artist (i wish)
If you want to see what u told ,there is a french magazine called "stance videomagazine" that is all about art and have very nice videos on it every 3 months as Gilles Langlois, the editor studies cinema art in france.
Great profesional!
We just develop tricks!
See it from that point of view.
Thanks and regards.
ps: this is for us contest thing called pkra, and it is the way the sport freestyling is taking.
There are plenty of diferent kiting categories we love, but this is just the one we both love and feed us.
Can u understand?

Return to “Kitesurfing”