Forum for kitesurfers
Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:08 pm

Hang on a minute!

I NEVER said anything about your Mother,and I never said your girlfriend was a bitch!

Plain LIES !

Thanks for backing me up Kakanala. This thread was an unwarranted attack on me.
This is a Forum. There is some lively discussion,not always strictly about kiting.
Some will disagree with others opinions. Thats life.
Personally,I think that Piedaporto is an immature idiot. I would not waste my time arguing about it though,or creating a whole thread (four pages ! ) about it !
You would think that some people would spend their time in better ways !

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:12 am

piedroporto wrote:kakanala... if you bother reading some other posts from rockstar on the main forum you will understand why so many people love him.

he has made loads of quotes of other peoples phrases (including me) in which he changes its content to make it make sense. Meaning he is clearly being helpfull. How much more helpfull can you get ?! change one's quote to make it make sense in English.
hope you understand how nice this kind of behaviour is.

by the way, that Spanish minister was fired. LOL. It kinda backfired ! eheh! anyway, that aside, Portugal and Spain do actually get along pretty well. There are just some spanish and portuguese asswholes (just like in any other country) who sometimes like to fight for no particular reason! I am one of them !

Rockstar, as to you, just like kakanala said, for someone who actually bother to take an interest in a country you don't even know, i commend you.l. My girl is a a bitch. Not that it bothers me really, i don't know you and you don't no me so i don't take it personally. it just makes me look really bad.

anyway, that's all you'll hear from me in this post, that i can assure you.
Thank you for your kind words,Pierdreporto

I will accept your apology for claiming that I quote people wrongly.

Return to “Kitesurfing”