Forum for kitesurfers
jimmyc
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mods to 2006 Slingshot bar

Postby jimmyc » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:05 pm

Anyone modify the bar setup yet? Was riding with the 5th line on the 15m Fuel and was thinking about moving the 5th line to above the depower strap - to get it out of the way. Thought about putting the 5th cleat onto the back of the depower cleat or putting something on the ring where the two front flying lines attach.

Seems like the 15m flies better with the 5th line, but would rather move that stuff out of the way.

Any thoughts on this? Thanks. :thumb: :bye:

jimmyc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby jimmyc » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:53 pm

No thoughts?

I bought a mini cleat that I'm going to put attach to the ring where the front flying lines go. Just to see if it works.

Finally warm (ish - high 50s F) with a little wind here. Been a loooooooooong winter. :thumb: :bye:

chrisontherio
Medium Poster

Postby chrisontherio » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:09 pm

Keep me posted. I like the new bar, especially the cleating 5th line, but I dont like it so far down, it gets in the way. I haven't had enough time to ride it and figure anything out-

CT

Return to “Kitesurfing”