Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Questionnaire for dissertation „Market analysis of Kitesurfi

Postby Toby » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:28 pm

Dear all,

my name is Ivan Perini and actually I’m writing my dissertation at the Free University of Bolzano – Bozen (Italy).
In one part of my degree thesis I will try to work out a consumer profile for a typical Kitesurfer. So I developed a questionnaire, to find out what kind of people typical Kitesufers are. As the survey will be realized in the most important European countries, I prepared the questionnaire in 4 languages (English, German, Italian and French).

I’m grateful for every person who takes 5 minutes time to fill in this questionnaire.

The evaluation of this survey will be used only for scientific purposes. Every participant will remain anonymous. Everyone who is interested in the results, can have them from me personally.

If someone has questions about the questionnaire, please don’t hesitate to send me an e-mail under: iperini@unibz.it.

I would be glad for every participant.
Thank you in advance

Ivan Perini

http://www.bytesinmotion.com/kiteconsum ... me=english

kitebored
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kitebored » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:08 pm

looks like he doesn't want north or south americans, only europeans?

Return to “Kitesurfing”