Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

UNDERGROUND 2006 Double Concave - 132x39 and 152x44

Forum for kitesurfers
heffe
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby heffe » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:51 am

I don't think it's that anyone questions your desire or drive...only the fact that you show up posting how great your designs are on threads that started with no "hein" anywhere in them.

Good for you, you're a bright niche kiteboard designer...and you love your stuff...now let it go and let others express how much they like XYZ board without craming into every board thread about how your concepts are light years ahead. It's just obnoxious and I think that's the point you're missing.

Safe Kiting,
-H :thumb:

heffe
Frequent Poster

Postby heffe » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:52 am

I don't think it's that anyone questions your desire or drive...only the fact that you show up posting how great your designs are on threads that started with no "hein" anywhere in them.

Good for you, you're a bright niche kiteboard designer...and you love your stuff...now let it go and let others express how much they like XYZ board without you cramming into every board thread about how your concepts are light years ahead. It's just obnoxious and I think that's the point you're missing.

Safe Kiting,
-H :thumb:

kiteboardingcentral.com
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kiteboardingcentral.com » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:57 am

Damn it, Hein, what program do you use?

I thought I remember you saying you used solidworks?

Petro9
Frequent Poster

Postby Petro9 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:10 am

I tried the 152-44 today, at the LIVE2KITE.com demo. The winds were averaging 10mph, and I weigh 85kg, conditions: waves.The board had a great feeling, plenty of bite and flotation.
What I was really surprised was the fact that it felt like I was riding a small 130 board. Easy turn and transitions.
Obviously the graphics are very nice.
Personally I think that this is a light wind killer board.
I've placed my order on the spot!!!
:thumb:

BJkitesurf
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BJkitesurf » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:35 am

Petro9 wrote:I tried the 152-44 today, at the LIVE2KITE.com demo. The winds were averaging 10mph, and I weigh 85kg, conditions: waves.The board had a great feeling, plenty of bite and flotation.
What I was really surprised was the fact that it felt like I was riding a small 130 board. Easy turn and transitions.
Obviously the graphics are very nice.
Personally I think that this is a light wind killer board.
I've placed my order on the spot!!!
:thumb:
What size of kite did you ride on that board during the light wind condition? What about the weight of this board ? Have you tested Slingshot Glide?

Petro9
Frequent Poster

Postby Petro9 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:05 am

Riding a 14m Sonic.
The wind was really light, 10mph average, barely enough to go back upwind.
But when ridding it was a lot of fun. :thumb:

XES LARO
Rare Poster

Postby XES LARO » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:12 am

Petro9 wrote:Riding a 14m Sonic.
The wind was really light, 10mph average, barely enough to go back upwind.
But when ridding it was a lot of fun. :thumb:
It's unbelievable how well the board goes. I think it's one of the best lightwind boards out there.

It's a must try before buying anything else.

The other good thing with Underground is that they hold their value really well and Underground has an amazing warranty service. They replace stuff instantly and don't let you hanging waiting for an answer...

XL

Phillipp
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Phillipp » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:17 am

I haven't tried the 152x44 in the double concave version. The previous model was already pretty good.

I have tried the 128 and the 132 in the new version. Both boards are amazing. I can only agree with you XL that they are a must try before buying anything else.

P.S.: It's also very impressive that they don't need to hype their boards months ahead of the release to get their sales numbers. I think some other companies could learn from them and let the product and consumers speak!!!

Petro9
Frequent Poster

Postby Petro9 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:21 am

Phillip,

What kite have you ridden the 128 and 132 boards? Do they work well with a bow in higher winds?

I know fo
Rare Poster

Postby I know fo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:49 am

Phillipp wrote:I haven't tried the 152x44 in the double concave version. The previous model was already pretty good.
Thats funny Phillip/Makehimdance! ,,, because in your post that started this thread using your new name XES LARO (very appropriate by the way,,, sucker) you said you had tried that board,, but of course that was just an opener for your McBum-Buddy to start pimping Underground boards. So what do you get out it??? ,,, "xeS larO" or maybe "xeS lanA"???,,, good question.

ikf
Last edited by I know fo on Wed May 31, 2006 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”