*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:03 pm 
They may or may not be magic boards, but this pair of posters are working together to rip Toby off by boosting kitepower's sales of these oz boards, without paying for the privilege...

Phillipp is Xes Laro, of course.

I wonder if Underground approves of being party to a rip-off of Toby?

Phillipp wrote:
I can only agree with you Xes Largo, that they are a must try before buying anything else.



kitepower wrote:
I can vouch for everthing Xes Laro says...

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack



Phillipp wrote:

... It's also very impressive that they don't need to hype their boards months ahead of the release to get their sales numbers. I think some other companies could learn from them and let the product and consumers speak!!!


How's that for under-handed, brazen, in your face corruption with extra added back-biting??

Nice guys,,eh??


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:13 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 2717
Location: Retailer/distributor
fokiten wrote:
They may or may not be magic boards, but this pair of posters are working together to rip Toby off by boosting kitepower's sales of these oz boards, without paying for the privilege...

Phillipp is Xes Laro, of course.

I wonder if Underground approves of being party to a rip-off of Toby?

Phillipp wrote:
I can only agree with you Xes Largo, that they are a must try before buying anything else.



kitepower wrote:
I can vouch for everthing Xes Laro says...

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack



Phillipp wrote:

... It's also very impressive that they don't need to hype their boards months ahead of the release to get their sales numbers. I think some other companies could learn from them and let the product and consumers speak!!!


How's that for under-handed, brazen, in your face corruption with extra added back-biting??

Nice guys,,eh??


And you would be IKF and yourself, as well as honeypiddle and several other usernames, you are guilty of massive deceit, lowlife slagging and untold numbers of negative off topic posts.

In your self proclaimed war being waged on behalf of the "innocent" here on kiteforum, you are wasting huge amounts of bandwidth and filling our users forum with your pathetic obesssive rants, about shit no-one gives a fucking toss about.

I made one reply to this thread agreeing with something another poster wrote about a new board and you launch off into outerspace conspiracy theories, blah,bla,blah, etc.

Just in case you didn't notice my reply was about a new board I had ridden several times. New boards are NEWS, users like to read about this sort of thing.

No-one is interested in your conspiracy theory shit, Toby is an adult he can look after HIS forum, thats right its HIS forum, not YOURS. He allows us kiters/users to use it to communicate with each other, do you get it yet?

You need help, the war is in your head, get off our users forum and get some.

:o :o :o


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:45 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:24 am
Posts: 31
kitepower wrote:
I made one reply to this thread agreeing with something another poster wrote about a new board and you launch off into outerspace conspiracy theories, blah,bla,blah, etc.

Just in case you didn't notice my reply was about a new board I had ridden several times. New boards are NEWS, users like to read about this sort of thing.

No-one is interested in your conspiracy theory shit, Toby is an adult he can look after HIS forum, thats right its HIS forum...


That's right. And Toby can see and locate the IP address of every post made on this forum. So ... xeS larO is in Brazil heh? ... or would that be Australia ...(maybe quite close to Phillipp) ... Toby ... over to you.

ikf


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:32 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:50 am
Posts: 49
Location: Sydney
what is with this shit, every decent topic on this forum is ruined by fo and his other sign ins because he has an undying hatred for steve and kitepower and whoever is friends with us... get over it and stop ruining this forum.

These new Underground boards ARE amazing, its not just the double concave either, its the whole construction! The tips have awesome flex and pop, yet the middle is so so stiff. They are also lighter and thinner than last years boards but the bomb proof construction is still there.

Hein.... you seem to have quite a few tickets on yourself, the last board of yours i saw was horrible, it had unnevenly hand shaped fins that were made out of clear perspex.... and they didnt even conform to the shape of the base... It then snapped in half, in less than extreme conditions....
Please dont go saying you are the leading board designer... because Underground dont and they ride and are MADE a lot better than yours....

Got nothing against you, but i just couldn't sit and watch you talk yourself up so much and pretty much Ignore and Patronise Undergrounds 20+ years experience of making boards...

Peace


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:21 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:21 am
Posts: 666
kitepower wrote:
you are wasting huge amounts of bandwidth


bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla bla....bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...pages of that.

thanks for the laugh steve...time to recalibrate.

as for the new underground boards...they always make great boards


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:15 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 2717
Location: Retailer/distributor
ryansurf1 wrote:
kitepower wrote:
you are wasting huge amounts of bandwidth


bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla bla....bla bla bla...bla bla bla...bla bla :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...pages of that.

thanks for the laugh steve...time to recalibrate.

as for the new underground boards...they always make great boards


Don't thank me for the blah, blah, blah, fucking blah, blah, blah thread blocker that was all 100% Foolkittens idea, but it has been fun during these horrific war times watching the the brave knight fodiddle protect the "innocent"!

And yes Underground do make awesome boards, best in the world in my experience!

LOL's

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:06 pm 
moved to page four


Last edited by fokiten on Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:11 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:36 pm
Posts: 385
hein wrote:
Sorry you don't like to hear what I have
to say.

When someone posts a review of a board,
I think it is relevant to show other boards
that have similar design characteristics.

I've always thought the Underground boards
were pretty good for a production board.

-Hein


It's nice to see there other that takes offense to heins penchant at hijacking other posts as a means to market his own product.

Respects begets respect. display none, get none


Hein, put both hands on your shoulds and pull really hard.
Perhaps you can dislodge your head for the dark space it currently find itself in.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:15 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:36 pm
Posts: 385
kiteboardingcentral.com wrote:
Damn it, Hein, what program do you use?

I thought I remember you saying you used solidworks?


Nope.

He's a Pro-E snob... and probably a little sensitive at using the 2nd best cad software on the planet.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:26 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:44 pm
Posts: 158
Hein I can tell you im in the buisness and if I or anyone else posts up as much as you do , Id get my arse kicked outa here .Just put your web site up and dont say its brilliant thats bullshit talk. if its thats good liscence it out, let the customer decide whats good and crap.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group