Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Bow history and patent

Forum for kitesurfers
tradewind
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby tradewind » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:59 am

bruno ,you might better go for a ride than having discussions with no brainers on KF , pretty low vibes here since a while.................... :roll:

mucil
Rare Poster

Postby mucil » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 am

This is how I see things started.

Spork has had quite a bit do with patents (So he says). Naturally if you've had experience with something you tend to be interested in it. So naturally would investigate........Spork, after investigating felt that the information laid in front of him didn't line up with his expectations and started to ask some questions....He's interested, He's knowledgable. What the heck is wrong with the comments and questions he made? I didn't detect any negativity in his initial comments. If someone replies bashing you then of course you are tempted to arc up...But from my observation his comments and questions were interesting and welcome.

tradewind
Medium Poster

Postby tradewind » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:13 am

Intresting and welcome??????????????????

Spork wrote : "But who gives a shit because we all know that Pmu is full of shit!!! ..."

"I dont know what you motherfucking cocksucking cunts are fucking bitching about!"

"In fact,I am a bit of a legend! ...You certainly have a big mouth! ...I think you are full of shit !"

Any of these quotes look familiar?

to me it sounds like a testeron popping teenager ready for spring break :D

spork
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby spork » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:21 am

tradewind wrote:...to me it sounds like a testeron popping teenager ready for spring break :D
Yes it does. But those aren't my quotes. Those are items I quoted from another forum member to demonstrate how juvenile he was being, EXACTLY as you are now trying to do to me. The only problem is that you're using his words to try and make me look juvenile.

And just 2 posts up you warn Bruno about the "no brainers" on this forum. Hmmm.....

Now that those words have appeared in your post I guess I get to attribute them to you (as you did to me).
Last edited by spork on Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

mucil
Rare Poster

Postby mucil » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:23 am

Tradewind.......You obviously didn't read the thread clearly enough.....Spork used quotation marks (") because he was quoting Rockstar. They were not his own words......My comment was regarding Sporks initial comments in the thread........It appears to me that people were arcing up in response to a considered and genuine comment that had no malice intent. But if people start taking off their gloves then you can hardly blame him for a few negative responces.

Rockstar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 am

hahahahahah! :lol:

Whats the point of quoting me ? They were all out of context anyway,you left out the idiotic posts from the morons I was responding to !

Anyway,thanks for posting, I had a good laugh at them !

tungsten222

Postby tungsten222 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:38 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed in urna et enim porttitor ullamcorper ac non ipsum. Proin eleifend orci quis ligula convallis et viverra metus porta. Fusce commodo eros ut sapien euismod venenatis. Proin suscipit auctor laoreet. Phasellus scelerisque viverra nisi eu malesuada. Etiam malesuada tellus non neque fermentum at molestie mi condimentum. Vestibulum gravida enim sit amet nisi mattis pulvinar. Suspendisse hendrerit ipsum id neque sodales ut tincidunt felis dignissim. Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus venenatis pharetra consectetur. Curabitur tempus lacinia dui. Nunc semper arcu id leo lacinia porta. Proin commodo adipiscing egestas. Suspendisse adipiscing enim turpis, sed.
Last edited by tungsten222 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigi;)
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Gigi;) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:43 am

Again,

I'm not talking of the expired ILE patent or any other patent except so called BOW one, so please read the whole artilce here and then do comments.

Quick info, it is talking of my observation of the whole BOW kite story & patents, like I said I wouldn't bother with it until I saw latest "new" ultra flat ones from Bruno...

The thing is that PRIOR ART do exists and I can tell the exact date & hour when it was presented to the public.

:bye:
Last edited by Gigi;) on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigi;)
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Gigi;) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:46 am

Yes, that's the thing that I'm talking about!
tungsten222 wrote:Intellectual property is an issue for EVERY designer, and there are a number of kite designers and patent holders out there that contributed to our sport.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:13 am

tungsten222 wrote:...some bash the L.Bros in envy as if it was about their personal income.
I don't recall anyone bashing the L.Bros. Can you give an example?

Return to “Kitesurfing”