what bothers you?
anything to say without your name?
keep flaming - here's your chance !
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:28 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Huahine island
- Favorite Beaches: NO BEACH JUST REEF AROUND
- Style: smouth
- Gear: Rapace kiteboarding
- Brand Affiliation: Rapace kite
now you should check this out, this is the sickest board i ride from my friend Tom Bourdeau,maybe you saw the video "one week session" with the tahitian tattoo style, look nice.
I use the Haura for the waves sessions cause i can turn it like a mutant.
and the Mana is a really fast board and super good for tricks.
+ a totally new quickstrap system
and i tell you what, it's not easy to brake even Tamatoa tried.so go on http://www.tbkiteboarding.com
to see the stuff.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:01 am
- Kiting since: 2009
- Favorite Beaches: Belmullet, Ireland.
Punta Cana, DR
Inch Beach, Ireland
- Style: Freeriding
- Gear: North Rebel 2017 9m & 14m
North Select 2017
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Seacoast,NH, USA
hey chasta or anyone for that matter
anyone riding the new TBK models? any feedback on them boards from anywhere in the world?
Return to “Flamer's Paradise”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests