Chaz
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Satan, you are a total tool!

Postby Chaz » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:47 pm

Satan buddie,

Glad to hear your sex change operation went well but aren't hermaphrodites already both sex's?. When you do you start the female hormone therapy or have you already started? Either way hope that finally works out for you and you can feel comfortable now.

In all seriousness, this thread yet goes to prove only one thing of how much of a total tool you are. You can speculate about something and start a thread for the whole world of kite boarding to read and you weren't even a witness too seeing because you are on another continent. Granted I wasn't there either and have many other places to go but you know you have this coming. I thought I had the title of being a "tool" but happy to say that torch is firmly in your hands. Way to go buddy! Outstanding work at getting everyone's attention by making an ass of yourself yet again.

kiterfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kiterfighter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:22 pm

Maybe a company boycott is in order?

Screw the "he said she said". Shannon kited where a sign said no. That is all there is to the story. Who told him different is not relevant!

If we have to police kite companies how are we ever going to keep this sport from being banned?

An apology won't cut it, you guys are part of the industry!! If you don't show control then who will?!

Best et al, this is disgraceful. You guys have hit a new low.

BOYCOTT.

Chaz
Rare Poster

Bandwagon jumper

Postby Chaz » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:45 pm

kiterfighter wrote:Maybe a company boycott is in order?

If we have to police kite companies how are we ever going to keep this sport from being banned?

Best et al, this is disgraceful. You guys have hit a new low.

BOYCOTT.
Kiterfighter, that was not a reference to SB. It was to our buddy Satan but go ahead and run with that boycott thing, collect signatures etc etc. :bye: I'm gonna go out on a limb here by guessing you already boycott Best but hey this is America and have a blast with it. :thumb: I'm sure if Satan wrote about it has to be a greater than 75% BS. He enjoys scooping his own sh1t from his arse throwing it on the fan and watching it pollute the room.

If it did happen this shouldn't have been for the masses and something between SB, that guy Phil and the "pond" where he rode. Looks like SB made a mistake and made a sincere apology but as it goes there it ain't over until everyone has bitched. Again Satan I have to congratulate you on being the Tool of kiteforum.com for starting a flame on which you haven't a clue as usual. Outstanding!

kiterfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kiterfighter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:00 pm

Last edited by kiterfighter on Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiterfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kiterfighter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:09 pm

Chaz your wrong, I do fly Best. They make great kites.

It is not between Phil and SB. I dont care about the "he said she said".

All that matters is SB kited where a sign said NO. End of story. Where and how you fly your kite is never someone else's call. That is totally irresponsible.

I don't care if he apologizes, it is meaningless since a possible ban is inexcusable.

As the representative head of a kite company, he should at the very least, observe the
law.

Why you have a hard on for SB I don't know and don't care. He clearly did not apologize.

All I can say is: SB if your listening, you had better not try that shit at my local spot. We will not be kind to you.

FOLLOW THE RULES.

Chaz
Rare Poster

Postby Chaz » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:44 pm

kiterfighter wrote:Chaz your wrong, I do fly Best. They make great kites.

It is not between Phil and SB. I dont care about the "he said she said".

All that matters is SB kited where a sign said NO. End of story. Where and how you fly your kite is never someone else's call. That is totally irresponsible.

I don't care if he apologizes, it is meaningless since a possible ban is inexcusable.

As the representative head of a kite company, he should at the very least, observe the
law.

Why you have a hard on for SB I don't know and don't care. He clearly did not apologize.

All I can say is: SB if your listening, you had better not try that shit at my local spot. We will not be kind to you.

FOLLOW THE RULES.
Kiterfighter, I just want to apologize for upsetting you. I didn't realize you were so sensitive and fragile woman and I totally am sorry if I hurt your feelings. It would be pertenant for you to read SB's post on the Best forum as it is clearly written in english where it says "I apologize for any....I caused on Cape Cod" I know there is a lot more that I am not quoting but in the interest of time to post my response. I thought I'd point out the clearest part. Whether it is accepted or not is up to who ever read it. Secondly, since you don't know a thing about me or the brand I fly to suggest I have a "hard on" for SB shows me that you lack any imagination to understand I was merely pointing out that 75% of what Satan posts is BS and amusing. You are only constituting your own stupidity to even think I would care. I know I am guilty as charged to make a comment about it since I wasn't there but I was pointing out that Satan starting a thread like this especially since he is a total "tool" was yet another example his stupidity. Every story has 2 sides and it seems SB has better things to do than to tool around with idiots like us. I don't even own a best kite just a chicken loop as a replacement to one of my bars. I bought it because I like the flying fish logo. :thumb:

kiterfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kiterfighter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:39 pm

Nice try Chaz your qoute from SB leaves out the word "controversy". There is no controversy SB kited where he was not supposed too. End of story. All the other talk is just BS. He is trying to make excuses for his behavior since he knows he fucked up.

SB is responsible for where and how he kites not me, Phil, or anyone else. Get it?

tisebag
Rare Poster

Postby tisebag » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:48 am

Satan=Ethan, WTF. All you have to do in Greece is biatch! cmon, this has been blown way out of proportion. You do the math, while I wasnt there on Sunday there were a lot of people, if people had half as much balls in person as they do online somebody should have stepped up and said somthing then, instead the best anyone here can do is talk trash when someone leaves the room. For the record there were no signs posted that day, and if you have paid half as much attention to the Best forum (which I know you have) you already knew that. Jim only put those signs after the fact. Yes, it is known by most that kiting isnt allowed there in the summer but that people sometimes do otherwise. I know my position wont be popular at home but I really think there was ample time and opportunity for an intervention and nobody stepped up, this whole circumstance reaks of an opportunist anti best sentiment. Call it a loyalist perspective but I cant help but read the sqwak talk and read the names below, I know the agenda inherent in some of there voices and know Shannon could have brought the Plover plague with him and they would still bitch.
Last edited by tisebag on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

72kiteboarder
Very Frequent Poster

Postby 72kiteboarder » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:57 am

Satan=Ethan, WTF. All you have to do in Greece is biatch! cmon, this has been blown way out of proportion

The term Biatch is should be reserved for identification of a person or persons, as in " Whats up Biatch"

The correct slander for you statement woud be Bitch. As in "All you do is bitch all day."

If you realy want to get funky you could always say" All you do is bitch all day you fucking biatch.

tisebag
Rare Poster

Postby tisebag » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:25 am

acually it was a typo....not, lol, do you spell check , I'm in trouble...

Return to “Kitesurfing”