SlingShot 2007

Forum for kitesurfers
vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby vietkiter » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:27 pm

Tinman wrote:Sorry if you can't see it, but thats just how it is........
How many current Best threads are there here?

There are more smear Best posts than pimp Best. Other SQ, who else spend all his time pimping Best... I definitely can name a bunch of ids that exist mainly to spew hate Best posts...

So please show some evidence... okay the whole kitecommunity review spaming is not cool... but what else do you got that would justify vandalizing someone's car and putting cigarette to kites?

ScottM
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ScottM » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:31 pm

Think about it, Best don't quietly make good kites.

If you make a good product, then it will sell itself.

However Gumball, SQ owner and reps of Best respectively choose to manipulate forums like this to suit their own agendas.

From the beginning they never paid royalties towards the inflatable kite designer, nor initially supported the dealer network, the very network which would breath life and ensure safe kiting for new kiters. From their they have made negative attacks at the established brands, spread misinformation against rival products, put customer complaints against their brand on this public forum and generally ran their marketing department like that of a sleasy political party.

Because of this arrogance, should one be surprised by the negative impressions many kiters and rival brands feel towards them.

The modern consumer yes makes price an important factor. But just in the way many will purchase fair trade products, or products of a particular origin many kiters will be willing to pay a bit extra knowing they support brands with much greater credibility.

ScottM
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ScottM » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:33 pm

Quoted the wrong guy :bye:

SlimShaddy wrote:
I guess they reaped what the sowed in the beginning.

What did Best sowed to justify such criminal behaviors... and remember if the brands and their goons have succeeded... who would have been hurt... the consumer... as the real reason for the hatred is not the forum spam... but simply Best wanted price competition instead of marketing competition...

Sad that you would justify such unethical behaviors...
Scott, please seek professional help for your deep seeded psychological issues that you’ve clearly pulled out of the closet in this thread.

Thank you

slim

SlimShaddy
Frequent Poster

Postby SlimShaddy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:41 pm

What did Best sowed to justify such criminal behaviors... and remember if the brands and their goons have succeeded... who would have been hurt... the consumer... as the real reason for the hatred is not the forum spam... but simply Best wanted price competition instead of marketing competition...

Very true, Best sowed their criminal behaviour and have continued their unethical style of doing business.
Criminal behavior?!?

Nice work VT & Scott you just crossed the line of talking smack & Libel….

Very good Mcflys, very good

Fargon dumb-asses.

Sq & alex…

I’d personally have my lawyers help ‘educate’ these self righteous whack asre fragon posers… but that’s just me…

SlimShaddy
Frequent Poster

Postby SlimShaddy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:42 pm

ScottM wrote:Quoted the wrong guy :bye:
that doesn't mean you don't need help.... :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

slim

ScottM
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ScottM » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:46 pm

SlimShaddy wrote:

slim
I'll make an appointment for next Monday!! :thumb: :thumb:

Tinman
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Tinman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:47 pm

vietkiter wrote:

There are more smear Best posts than pimp Best. Other SQ, who else spend all his time pimping Best... I definitely can name a bunch of ids that exist mainly to spew hate Best posts...

So please show some evidence... okay the whole kitecommunity review spaming is not cool... but what else do you got that would justify vandalizing someone's car and putting cigarette to kites?
There are more smear/attack posts by Best directed at other kite companies than by any other kite manufacturer plain and simple..... right now your target seems to be SS, but a year ago it was Cab and will move to whoever else represents the current biggest threat to your next release...

I have never seen another owner/investor of any other kiting company come on here and slam someone else like Gumball relentlessly does all the time....

and when dealers or other riders who are associated with other companies do a low blow on here it is always to Best, never anyone else, because they are all just sick a tired of Best's widespread attacks on everyone else..... so its more of a vegence thing as opposed to a marketing campain like Best. I can only imagine how Cab, Slingy and Naish would love to defeat each other, but they leave it to good product design, not dirty add campains against each other.

Oh ya and if you want that proof you asked for.... I refer you to all the threads on this forum over the past few years.... To lower your amount of homework just search for "gumball" or "SQ" and you'll see what I mean.

Happy reading! :bye:

SlimShaddy
Frequent Poster

Postby SlimShaddy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:48 pm

ScottM wrote:
SlimShaddy wrote:

slim
I'll make an appointment for next Monday!! :thumb: :thumb:
you might consider seeing your lawyer first... dumb ass

ScottM
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ScottM » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:51 pm

Tinman wrote:
vietkiter wrote:

There are more smear/attack posts by Best directed at other kite companies than by any other kite manufacturer plain and simple..... right now your target seems to be SS, but a year ago it was Cab and will move to whoever else represents the current biggest threat to your next release...

I have never seen another owner/investor of any other kiting company come on here and slam someone else like Gumball relentlessly does all the time....

and when dealers or other riders who are associated with other companies do a low blow on here it is always to Best, never anyone else, because they are all just sick a tired of Best's widespread attacks on everyone else..... so its more of a vegence thing as opposed to a marketing campain like Best. I can only imagine how Cab, Slingy and Naish would love to defeat each other, but they leave it to good product design, not dirty add campains against each other.

Oh ya and if you want that proof you asked for.... I refer you to all the threads on this forum over the past few years.... To lower your amount of homework just search for "gumball" or "SQ" and you'll see what I mean.

Well said!! :thumb:

SlimShaddy
Frequent Poster

Postby SlimShaddy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:00 pm

ScottM wrote:
Tinman wrote:
vietkiter wrote: How many current Best threads are there here?

Well said!! :thumb:
here kitty, kitty,

You opened your pie hole about criminal behiavior..

Fill us in!!!!

Running & hiding as you are speaks volumes to you true character, however many of us figured that one out long ago.

Stand up and be a man.

slim

ps. that goes for you two VK. stand up... if you know how

Return to “Kitesurfing”