All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:09 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
GraemeF wrote:
I can't wait for this time next year when your investors want a return and all you can give them is another hard luck story.

Gumball wrote:

Quote:
Silly little man, you've been saying we'll be out of business "next year" for almost three years now. And, FYI, our investors, me being the largest, couldn't be happier. A company that needs cash to support exponential growth is an attractive company indeed.

How were your turbo desiel sales? lol...

Oh this is good shit...i love when these two bust each others balls, (get a room).

but back to the topic, why the fuck would you not want to buy direct...lets go waste money at some shop and pay double. Why are we still talking about people being little pussies and complaining about direct sales..?....am i in the twlight zone.???.....are you people retarded.

have we not seen the posts latey about shops pimping new gear to newbs and giving shitty lessons. What about pimping 2000g's worth of over-priced Norths, Cabs, SS, etc to newbs?

this is been talked about for to long now.....Almost as long as dipshit GrammyF has been predicting the downfall of BEST...

GrammyF wrote:

Quote:
Gumball you have no idea.

The bollox you spew here is just mind numbing.

Your US market view on an international forum is just juvenile.

Maybe you did what you claim to have done in the states.

But how about Italy? They dont even like bow kites there.

Germany? Hmm dont hear much, bet you dont even know what waroo means in German.

France? Nova country.

Holland? Belgium? Scaninavia?

How did you fair in Greece? Noo

Are you getting it yet?

Australia? New Zealand I know folk there who've never seen your stuff.

So when you come on here, in front of the whole world and tell blatant commercial lies, you let yourself down and everyone in your organisation

Must make you proud to ride Best

eh chaps?

Bet George Bush would ride Best.

Wonder if they're related.

Edit: My Turbo Diesel sales? Ha, we're sold out, have been since earlier this month and they sold even steven at the same level as Fuels.

Hows your search for a new factory?

hahaha what....Where are these places you speak of GrammyF? Are they as mighty and powerful, or come as close to consuming as much as the US? Do these places you speak of have the same amount of captial as the mighty US? Can they kick ass like the US ?....no thats what i thought...so really they dont matter much do they?

And fuck....Bush made your T.B. Look like the little Pussy he is not but a week or so ago.

Cut the Crap

Truly the Worlds
Amigo

Salam a lakem

STF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:44 am 
Very Frequent Poster

STF wrote:
hahaha what....Where are these places you speak of GrammyF? Are they as mighty and powerful, or come as close to consuming as much as the US? Do these places you speak of have the same amount of captial as the mighty US? Can they kick ass like the US ?....no thats what i thought...so really they dont matter much do they?

And fuck....Bush made your T.B. Look like the little Pussy he is not but a week or so ago.

Cut the Crap

Truly the Worlds
Amigo

Salam a lakem

STF

You know, I've been working with folk from the states for 30 years.
I've marketed US products and taken pride doing it.

I've a lot of friends out there its a proud nation has great things going for it, a friendlier more welcoming place than the pacific northwest I've yet to visit.

US Riders are talented and upheld with high esteem by all "these places" and I know, each and everyone of them would absolutely wince with shame reading stuff you and that other fool spout.

Watermen and eventually when this sport matures, you'll get it, are a different breed, we empathise with each other the world over, generally politics, religion, war are the province of lesser beings, ignorant, less intelligent, greedy and evil beings. Not generally present in our world.

Posts like yours serve neither them nor your fellow countrymen well.

George Bush and the zealots that surround him and create his Foreign policy have done your nation more harm than you could possibly imagine. That fool Blair is finished, he's just heading your way for a job and good riddance, just another corrupt politician in the hands of oil money.

Lifes really not about money, especially our lifestyle.

As to your question about these other markets France & Germany together have traditionally consumed 4 times the dollar volume of water sports equipment in the closest market type to kite surfing, which was windsurfing. U.S. windsurfing companies came and fell away because of their isolationist attitude "our markets big enough to sustain us"

Only very few U.S. companies that had the presence of mind to attend seriously to world markets ever survive for the long term.

Best, I've never predicted its downfall, just the idiocy of its management and business methods, if they ever rid themselves of the principle shareholder and mouthpiece I'm sure they'll do just fine.

But as for your uninformed rantings about US power you should do a bit more research into the number of wars you've lost when no-one helps you out before speaking.

Lots of good men from other nations have their lives on the line right now helping keep your idiots from fucking up - jerk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:10 am 
Very Frequent Poster

STF wrote:

Are they as mighty and powerful, or come as close to consuming as much as the US?
STF

That's your biggest problem fella, over-consumption and under-digestion.

Let's keep the Team America vs Planet Earth politics out of it eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:26 am 
Very Frequent Poster

my brand is better than your brand fighting between us girls is cool, it's like drag racing round a bend where no one can see who actually wins, and we all come back claiming the win.

fighting about politics is retarded....

politicians,all of them, in every country are self serving and little more,if they were any f-in use for anything they'd run charities instead...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:53 am 
Medium Poster

Scribbler wrote:
STF wrote:

Let's keep the Team America vs Planet Earth politics out of it eh?

HAHAHA!

I was humming the theme from that too!!

**** yeah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:20 am 
Very Frequent Poster

sq225917 wrote:
my brand is better than your brand fighting between us girls is cool, it's like drag racing round a bend where no one can see who actually wins, and we all come back claiming the win.

fighting about politics is retarded....

politicians,all of them, in every country are self serving and little more,if they were any f-in use for anything they'd run charities instead...

Excellent comment SQ, you summed it up very nicely on both subjects.

Post subject: Retaillers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:52 pm 
Medium Poster

With all the garbage on this thread, I wonder why I'm adding something regarding the original topic. However, here I go. Shop owners have always been an arrogant bunch and the internet has done the customers a service. Most shop owners have internet business which keeps them open, now. They certainly are looking for walk-in's that are computer ignorant, but they have to be rather rare. It's the old P.T. Barnum attitude. Get a sucker and bleed him dry. There's only two shops within a thirty mile radius of my home, and I live at a resort. If I have items shipped to me, I can avoid a lot of hassles. When I walk into these shops, I basically get bad service. What I love about these snot-nose types would be the way they let you know that they don't want to be there, how they don't want to be helping you out, that their life of hard work is such a struggle and much worse than yours. They want to let you know they'ld rather be out kiting and that you are an annoyance that they wish they could do without. Name another retail business that takes that attitude? Recently, I had one of them e-mail me and inform me that he had a part in stock after I sent him digital pictures of it. The lazy, arrogant punk didn't even get out of his chair, leave the keyboard and look. I spent $5 on gas to discover he had lied. This is the same guy that told me two years ago that I should be doing business with him because he was so honest. Since I had his lie in an e-mail, I could hold him to it. He stated more than once that he'ld get the part to me as soon as he could, no mention of the payment. Then while I was out, he sends an e-mail stating that he had the part but needed a credit card number before he sent it on. This is a guy I've done business with for a while. I've bought a number of items from him. I drove over there, picked the part up, and don't expect to do anymore business with him unless I absolutely have to. No wonder these people go out of business so often, the service sucks. If I ever take a lesson in Kiting, I won't take it through them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:30 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Gumball wrote: "The 400+ retailers around the world that sell Best are having their best year ever with the waroo, they can't keep them in stock and their only complaint is that they can't get enough Waroos even though we're making them as fast as we can."

Unless this major Florida retailer stays closed on weekends, the fact they have 15 Waroos in stock waiting for customers contradicts your boast.

The retail model is clearly disfunctional. We watched a local single line kite dealer of 20+ years add a KS section, hire a personable instructor ..but found inventory aged too quickly to recover their investment and instruction being vulnerable to schedules and weather. It appears with all the complications; you can exect little more potential than a local skateboard shop [even they don't suffer the same product aging..] outside high traffic areas like Hatteras, the Gorge, etc.

jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:37 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

GraemeF wrote:
Gumball you have no idea.

The bollox you spew here is just mind numbing.

Your US market view on an international forum is just juvenile.

Maybe you did what you claim to have done in the states.

But how about Italy? They dont even like bow kites there.

Germany? Hmm dont hear much, bet you dont even know what waroo means in German.

France? Nova country.

Holland? Belgium? Scaninavia?

How did you fair in Greece? Noo

Are you getting it yet?

Australia? New Zealand I know folk there who've never seen your stuff.

So when you come on here, in front of the whole world and tell blatant commercial lies, you let yourself down and everyone in your organisation

Must make you proud to ride Best

eh chaps?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet George Bush would ride Best.

Wonder if they're related.

Edit: My Turbo Diesel sales? Ha, we're sold out, have been since earlier this month and they sold even steven at the same level as Fuels.

Hows your search for a new factory?

unfortunately they do like bow kites in italy especially if the have got waroo writen on it. i saw more waroos on the water now than any other model of kite. bar advance.

Post subject: Re: Retaillers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:44 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

psychokiter wrote:
However, here I go. Shop owners have always been an arrogant bunch and the internet has done the customers a service. Most shop owners have internet business which keeps them open, now. When I walk into these shops, I basically get bad service. What I love about these snot-nose types would be the way they let you know that they don't want to be there, how they don't want to be helping you out, that their life of hard work is such a struggle and much worse than yours. They want to let you know they'ld rather be out kiting and that you are an annoyance that they wish they could do without. Name another retail business that takes that attitude? Recently, I had one of them e-mail me and inform me that he had a part in stock after I sent him digital pictures of it. The lazy, arrogant punk didn't even get out of his chair, leave the keyboard and look. .

Sounds like you have bad shops in your area, but hey can't be all of them.

Thing about both shops and internet is you get bad and good in both. I've bought from online shops and been misled on what I was purchasing, something which would never have happened had I been in the store and seen exactly what I was buying.

I think as long as store can offer something different and add value to their product, then both can be competitive.

If stores were to totally disappear where are you going to get that special clip or whatever you need at 4 pm on a Friday which would put you on the water for Saturday which is predicting mega surf??

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next