Best Ocean Day Ever

Forum for kitesurfers
clam1111
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Best Ocean Day Ever

Postby clam1111 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:04 am

Last Sunday I was in Avon, North Carolina gettng ready to kite in the ocean with my Airush kites. The conditions were waist to chest high with North East winds 25 -30 mph. I saw some other people there ready to kite so I walked up to them to see if I could join there downwinder. I met Dimitri, Mark and Chris which all had Eclipse Kites they asked if I would like to try one, I accepted. I flew a Nano 6 with a Skywalker D-wave (150x46) board, I have NEVER had so much fun as I did that day. The Nano 6 not only turns on a dime without pulling, its like a dog on a leash, completely obediant to whatever move you want to make. In the short time I flew these kites I immediatley felt comfortable. I know people bullshit on these forums about kites and boards, but in this case I am sold. I have flown Airush, Cabrina, Naish and they are great company's but these Eclipse Nano kites with the D-wave board in my opinion was the best kiting experience I have ever had. If you can, keep an open mind and just try them out. I did and I am buying a quiver. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”