China, Kites and Greenhouse Gases

Forum for kitesurfers
spork
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby spork » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:50 am

Toby wrote:isn't this a kite forum?
Yup - I suppose so.
Discussing about politics doesn't do any good and furthermore doesn't change a thing!
I'm not so sure about that. Attitudes change. Sometimes slowly - maybe too slowly. I suspect we won't address issues like global warming in a meaningful way until people are aware of the reality and the impact of it.

But it's your forum, you can certainly lock or delete the thread if you disagree.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Mulholland » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:52 am

Toby wrote:isn't this a kite forum?

Discussing about politics doesn't do any good and furthermore doesn't change a thing!
I agree. The only reason I enter these frays is because the neo-fascists and eco-fascists infect fellow kiters, and then they (kiters) go around shoving their propaganda down my throat. They create this animosity and it just pisses me off....So, I suppose they are effective.

Enforcer
Rare Poster

Postby Enforcer » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:15 am

Very good. Now that this thread has been promoted to Flamer's Paradise, can I take this opportunity to express what a fucking bone-headed gaping ass-hole Mulholland is?

If not please let me know. I don't want to run afoul of proper forum ettiquette.

On a related topic, has anyone here EVER seen a single contribution from Mulholland that added any value or even rang true in the slightest way? Anyone?

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:10 am

On a related topic, has anyone here EVER seen a single contribution from Mulholland that added any value or even rang true in the slightest way? Anyone?
Little advice...If you are deaf, hearing would not be your strong suite. If you are in need of directions, don't ask a blind man.

One thing unmistakable about a leftist is the hate they spew...They are the most intolerant dogmatic hate-filled blind faithful...They are about as rational as a hysterical woman, or as reasonable as a muslim radical.

Enforcer
Rare Poster

Postby Enforcer » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 pm

Enforcer wrote:... has anyone here EVER seen a single contribution from Mulholland that added any value or even rang true in the slightest way? Anyone?

no one?

Return to “Kitesurfing”