*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:59 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:37 am
Posts: 1050
Location: France
Mulholland wrote:
You French would be speaking German, you would be a nazi or dead


I have been told that some Toby erased some accounts for this kind of language.
Be carefull, Mulholland, you may be at risk to lose your distinguish "Frequent Poster" status.
I guess that it is more important for you than kiting.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:46 pm
Posts: 83
Mulholland wrote:
webhiker wrote:
1)America is a continent, not a country. 2 continents in fact. Of course I don't blame you, I blame your pathetic and failing education system

Nobody with a half a brain thinks of "America" as anything other than the United States. There are South Americans, Americans and Canadians -- rather common usage.
Quote:
2)You give money only to further your political agenda, and use it as a tool to strong arm countries into accepting military bases, regime changes, fundamentalist religious views (e.g. pregnancy termination favourable countries are excluded from receiving aid) etc etc

Given America is the freest, wealthiest, most generous country on the planet, furthering our political interests by supporting countries friendly to us, is a good thing. They win, and we win, and the scumbags lose.

Little newsflash for you, communist, a lot of countries don't want your unborn baby murder in their countries, and therefore we shouldn't support the abortion profiteers in those countries.
Quote:
3)The thousands of dead Iraqis thank you for liberating them. So do the increasing numbers of dying Afghanis. However the thousands that were massacred in Burundi, Kabul, Bosnia etc (where coincidentally there is no oil) wonder what happened to the "liberators".

The families of the millions tortured and killed by Saddam, including the Kurds, are very thankful we are there. Of course if France had their way, as they didn't want to lose their oil contracts, Saddam would still be filling mass graves, torturing innocent people, raping women, and starving people to death.

You French would be speaking German, you would be a nazi or dead, if America didn't save your sorry cowardly hides...We fought for peace in WWII (56 million died), and we are fighting for peace now (infinitely less casualties).

The innocent Iraqis and Afghanis have a chance at freedom and peace, but the UN, France, Germany, China, Russia and the American Democrat party keep attempting to sabotage their success, and our success, because the neo-socialists are evil to their core.
Quote:
4)Dictator, massive wealth unequality (sic) - you mean like the USA?

What a fool you prove youself. People fight to get out of dictatorships, not into them. People risk their lives to enter America, including the Vietnamese who we attempted to liberate, Cubans and Mexicans, and even French who suffer under your failing socialistic country. Our poor people look wealthy compared to the rest of the world.



Man, what a load of b***it.
Mulholland, m8, please go kiting, try to chill out. No need to be that nasty.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:37 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:10 pm
Posts: 398
Location: netherlands
Another CO2 neurotes,piss on the USA thread,jippieee.

Educate yourselves before condemning CO2.

Remember the United States pulled the rest of the world out of two quite large conflicts,and come to think of it there is at this moment only one country I would trust with the military power of the US ,and that is the US.

Man is not stupid but mankind is ,it doesn't take much to transform us into a howling bunch of idiots screaming to be heard.An army of the righteous
hurling itself into another conflict.

The only way to prevent chaos is to have strong countries with a solid middle-class, that is content, holding the power thru elections.
Lucky enough for our generation we have one superstrong country that just does exactly that.

And as for the poor judgement or wrong choices any government can make,talk is cheap afterwards and the true motives are well hidden,and
even politicians like Mr.Bush pay a high price.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:44 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:10 pm
Posts: 398
Location: netherlands
And I agree we should all stay respectfull,and remember we're not alone on this planet(man shit happens here while you type your mindfarts)


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:15 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:46 pm
Posts: 83
solo flight wrote:
Another CO2 neurotes,piss on the USA thread,jippieee.

Educate yourselves before condemning CO2.


solo flight wrote:
And I agree we should all stay respectfull,and remember we're not alone on this planet(man shit happens here while you type your mindfarts)


Yeah, you said that...we should all stay respectful....

Nobody is condemning carbon dioxide...it'd be good for you to open one of those high-school books and read about photosynthesis and the carbon cycle, so to get a very raw picture of what we're all talking about.

But hey, let me see...
solo flight wrote:
piss on the USA thread


thought the thread was about "China, Kites and greenhouse gases" ?????? :-?


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:11 pm
Posts: 669
Location: UAE
Mulholland you should come visit the rest of the planet.

Join us here on earth

x


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:32 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:49 pm
Posts: 338
Location: Ireland, France
Mulholland wrote:
Nobody with a half a brain thinks of "America" as anything other than the United States.

In the USA. Which is why I mention, you need to get out more. If Brazil is "South America", where T F is Mexico?
Mulholland wrote:
Given America is the freest, wealthiest, most generous country on the planet, furthering our political interests by supporting countries friendly to us, is a good thing. They win, and we win, and the scumbags lose.

Can you even remember when last you won a war?

Mulholland wrote:
Little newsflash for you, communist, a lot of countries don't want your unborn baby murder in their countries, and therefore we shouldn't support the abortion profiteers in those countries.

And yet you have no problems killing adults in your exclusive death penalty club along with other esteemed members such as China, Iran and Saudi Arabia. Can you spell hypocrisy?

Mulholland wrote:
The families of the millions tortured and killed by Saddam, including the Kurds, are very thankful we are there. Of course if France had their way, as they didn't want to lose their oil contracts, Saddam would still be filling mass graves, torturing innocent people, raping women, and starving people to death.

We're talking about the same Saddam Hussein the CIA funded and put into power in the first place right? You should hold your head up real high about that one.

Mulholland wrote:
You French would be speaking German, you would be a nazi or dead, if America didn't save your sorry cowardly hides...We fought for peace in WWII (56 million died), and we are fighting for peace now (infinitely less casualties).

Ah yes, the only case in history where hundreds of thousands of civilians were innocently targeted and killed when you dropped an atom bomb on a civilian target? Once again, I salute your high moral ground.


Mulholland wrote:
The innocent Iraqis and Afghanis have a chance at freedom and peace, but the UN, France, Germany, China, Russia and the American Democrat party keep attempting to sabotage their success, and our success, because the neo-socialists are evil to their core.

They have no chance until your illegal occupation puts it's tail between it's legs and gets out of Dodge, just like you did in Vietnam.

Mulholland wrote:
What a fool you prove youself. People fight to get out of dictatorships, not into them. People risk their lives to enter America, including the Vietnamese who we attempted to liberate, Cubans and Mexicans, and even French who suffer under your failing socialistic country. Our poor people look wealthy compared to the rest of the world.

Yes, you must be proud of all your school shootings (USA only phenomenon), Guantano abuses, Abu Graib, Paris Hilton, WWF, Dick Cheney, Fox News. You guys are the best.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:50 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:20 am
Posts: 74
Location: Rehoboth Bay, Delaware
marcfrm wrote:
surfingwithkites wrote:
It will then up to the US to lead the war against global warming. This should be in any case more usefull and less troublesome than the so called "war on terror".


It seems to be up to us to lead every other war regardless of whether we had anything to do with causing it. Why would global warming be any different. I do agree though. If the government insists on pissing away a billion dollars a day, it ought to go toward something that will benefit the taxpayers that are funding it.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:51 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:41 pm
Posts: 2479
Location: Mtn View, CA (S.F. Bay)
rossc wrote:
It seems to be up to us to lead every other war regardless of whether we had anything to do with causing it. Why would global warming be any different.


Well, in the case of global warming the U.S. comprises 1/25th of the world's population, and is responsible for more than 30% of the greenhouse gases. So I'd say it's fair that we lead the charge to a solution (since we sure as hell led the charge to destruction).


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:40 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
Posts: 29245
Location: World (KF Admin)
isn't this a kite forum?

Discussing about politics doesn't do any good and furthermore doesn't change a thing!


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group