what bothers you?
anything to say without your name?
keep flaming - here's your chance !
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Favorite Beaches: nude-
- Style: Smooth
- Gear: Everything
- Brand Affiliation: Self sponsored team rider
- Location: S-NE-USA
I'm a lifelong surfer and can say that 90% of todays surfers are punk poser kids spawned by old hippies with not enough money to get into kiteboarding, thank god
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm
- Kiting since: 2
- Local Beach: whatever one im riding
- Style: bitchslap styleeeee
- Gear: kites and boards
- Brand Affiliation: f*** that, they all suck at some point
who gives a rats ass about getting kudos from another sport,
i kitesurf and am proud of it. job done
there the ones missing out .........
id rather say it sucks big time and keep my local spot free of tossers....
in fact lets all start a self hate campaign
i can see my t shirt already
who wants one
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:37 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Long Beach - Sunset Cooridor
- Favorite Beaches: SPI, Egypt, Waddell Creek, La Ventana, Hood River
- Style: Freeride, big air, waveriding
- Gear: 8m, 10m, 12m FS speed
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Laguna Beach, CA
Surfing has enough soldiers in its armies of 'lifestyle sheep', i see no reason to cater to these people and advertise our sport like it's the panacea that will bring them the coolness they've been lacking in their lives. Surfing has been doing this for a long time, and the only benefit I can see is lots of board, board rack, and clothing sales. Is that the road anyone wants to see kiteboarding go down? Is that what the sport needs, some 'credibility' to support a lifestyle industry?
Return to “Flamer's Paradise”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest