Forum for kitesurfers
nbbowers
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Here it comes REAL!

Postby nbbowers » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:35 pm

Its about time people get informed with Real Kiteboardings naughty behavior. There crimes against the environment to there rape and pillage approach to teaching and retail these schmucks have it coming. I encourage everybody to ask around before spending another dollar with Real Kiteaboarding. They are a bunch of vultures raising hell for our local shops and instructors. There attempts to bully shops and schools around the country with lawsuits is disgusting. I feel for the employees that work there, that have been walked on daily by Trip and Matt that now have to bear Reals new persona as MEGA nice person KITEBOARDING CENTER. Anyone know what they did to Kittyhawk and their one slider? Know about the the bulling they do on the Island to get away with permit less harbors, and sliders? Know about the 20+ Shops they are suing for the use of stupid kite related sayings... At what point will people understand that these people are jerks despite how many red rags they tie to themselves and everything they own. Sociopaths.

PS yes I worked for real, yes I was technically fired from real because I complained about trip, yes I hate them.

PSS I am no longer affiliated with ANY kiteboarding companies in any way. I heard about the real disgraze thread from a friend and had to add my two cents.

Greg7
Medium Poster

Postby Greg7 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:41 pm

nice jewelry

RickyBobby
Frequent Poster

Postby RickyBobby » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:17 pm

Plus, they seem to have "Kiteboarding Magazine" in their back pocket. This absolutely kills any credibility that the magazine assumes it has.

There does not seem to be a lot of love for "REAL".

RB

fkb
Medium Poster

Postby fkb » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Sociopaths.
Sounds like you nailed it there.

Return to “Kitesurfing”