Forum for kitesurfers
RickI
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: SE Florida
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Re: where'd Fo go??

Postby RickI » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:34 pm

This may be the third or fourth time he's been banned, hard to keep count. I think the reason he got flushed this time is he told the wrong person to "F-off" not me either. That has happened dozens of times over the years with no bans. Here's some of all this wisdom I keep hearing about from posts over the years. People really don't believe that do they? The guy is a troll with no interest in you or our sport beyond that. How can informed people conclude otherwise?

Stay the f*** away from me d-wad, you dip-shit, you pompous, stupid, mother-f-er

Fess up FIX YOURSELF or we are done,, u d-wads
This is why you shit for brains mofo's got a fuckin problem,,,
I would not give a shit,,,, but ,,,your fucin me in the process
Now i don't care if you respond and say ok fo I'll try
Im just sick to fucin death of listen to you assholes preach safety
Then go fuc up and the heat on the rest of us
I better stop,, you dicks a startin to piss me off

The promo angle fucking sucks for those who already have a clue. It's d-wad bait,,,we got enough (read: too many) d-wads already

Suggestion? kill yourself, just give it up...Bam !! blow your brains out, save everyone the aggravation. The vast majority of kiters are d-wads, yes and quite lame or if you'd prefer "innocent".

I don't mind folks being queer...
But sucking your own dick in public and then trying to play the homophobe aint cutting it.
If you're so anti fuc-wit why don't you shoot yourself?

Triple mother-f*** that idea,,,
Good kiters are just has theatening to my accsess as new kiters...
Money to who??
Mother-f*** making it about beach lords,, a pay-offs...
(respect my authorite ! no mother I love you and your authorite)
Fucking make it about money and someone is going to die...

Money grubbing fuc-wads,, ashole mofo pon pom wavers,,,f*** those carpetbagger dudes,

It's fine that you wish to kite and wear a hemet out of guilt but don't be playing Mr. Righteious,,
I just don't buy into that kind of crap.

Is you a college grad?
Can you fucking add??
I'm afraid, you lack the tools if you need to ask how...
Go fuck yourself,,,

O' no,,,
Not the Tob-stir too,,,
fuc-me,,,,O' woe is me...
O' dear,,,
You looking fo trouble Kraut boy?
lol,,
It's Black day when the Tob-stir himself starts yanking the chain...

There out there on a national level spewing bulshit advice and making
fool promises like,,you'll be drag into the water, you won't be lofted, the
bar will be ripped from your hands..etc.
These safety experts are a public hazzard, they believe what they say
They think it's a good thing, they want the fame and the money.
Ego and money that's what will get us banned.

pussy bars,,,pussy kites,,pussy style...
Rad bad, sad glad,,,,yeah,,,,this'll work lol,,,
Be all that you can be,,,hand me my slider wax jake, I'm bout to bust a move,,,got the camera ready???
I bet I'll make the cover,,,that is if I make it...
Hey,, rock-on with your cautionary cause...
as if,, f***-me,,as if

(May I have your attention please...)
You're all meatheads...
Fuc-jobs with a death wish...
You're all meatheads...

Looks like little fo is not getting enough attention on this forum.
He's spending more and more time doing what he does best at http://www.seabreeze.com.au - being a fucking troll
I'm tired of keeping him dancing. Can someone do that job for me???

The kite is much better at explaining than any pimpled dumb-fuc advocating pussy lessons.
Deepwater training with a kick-ass enabled (a kite you can actually kitesurf with ) kite is a Premium safety lesson and a actual (get your monies worth) boon to the rookie.

The kite is much better at explaining than any pimpled dumb-fuc advocating pussy lessons.

some drug crazed braindead loser, or a Kite shop owner..
BE SMART PAY THE MAN
fucking foolkiten,,ashole fuc-wad LOSER

On rick,it was his methods I questioned, and those vector stats spoke of a delusional veiw point,,,,couldn't help that,,,,
I like to swear,,, fuc-wad

Lawyers, insurrance companies, you fuc-wads just go kite, all you who crave authority can bite me.

not you rick you're all about safety and getting together for group hugs,you other guys, the ones with the pamphets you bite me.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2303867

OK, you dumb ass mother fuckers,
When you are ready YOU FUCKING KNUCKLE HEADS you can grab the high side of the bar and launch.
WHY DON"T YOU KNOW THIS TRICK?????
I know why BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING DUMB ASSES.
mother fuckers

Your a nice guy Rick but this sort of thing is just not cool. It's called denial.
I'm no saint but I do try to work the facts only, and let the chips fall where they may.
PPS Your diagram for a low kite in side on wid is pure horse shit.
Think it over Rick you may need a break to get your focus back
you do more harm than good when you're sick.

Rick wants to please everybody, (he is a caring soul) he is a caring soul in conflict.
Read our last encounter over his proposed promotional picture lemur and a rookie in bindings launching side by side? Lame? Ahh,, no cute. Get a clue Steve, Rick wants to grow kiting. Why? I do not wish to speculate. Finally every first week in kiting is the same for the new bee now as it was for you back then, you are alone with the kite and the wind etc. yes the info is good, God bless Rick, and no I am not going away till you admit kiting is not something to promote in mass. NO kiting is for us folks who seek the rush and my fight is to tell it like it is, if you are going to risk your safety then you deserve to know the truth.

So hook your mom up dude, and tell her she can manage the risk,,and if she gets diged up or dead tell her fokiten thinks your an idiot ,,and she was a fool for having a polite respect for a monster sport ,, hey,, find a way to get a clue,, real is real,,,like it or not,,,So if you got a problem with what I say hook your mom up,,,,and see how it works out????ahhh,,your an idiot with a language problem,,,I have a language problem with you idiots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I guess not,,so go hook your mom up!!!!!!! and get back to me!!! MR I'm so absoluty innune to danger,,,MR. I can Handle it,,MR. not me MR. pure,,MR,,arcsrule,,,
go hook your mom up ,,, DUDE if your so sure about this,,,,
if not,,,KISS MY ASS,,
fuc-wad

Hi rick,,
just a note to say how glad I am that you have come to the relazation that kiteboarding is potentially dangerious to even the most expereienced among us,,,And with this realesation< SP) have adopted my veiw that inticing innocent guys and gals into kiting by hype, subjecting them to this danger for financial interests, calling them safety lessons,,,,is about the most morally bankcrupt plan I know of,,,

I arrive at the,,,, up-yours-kiss-my-ass phase,,, in mear seconds,, when confronted with a peusdo-mofo-know-it-all-respect-my a-thor-i-y kite association figure,,,,,fuc-you,,,d-wad,,,,like in seconds,,,
I quess Im just not one for associations,,,Im associated with the get the fuc-out of my face,,,theroy of kiteing,,,

I know that rick is number safety info guy,,GREAT,,thank you,
I also know (seems to me) He wants to Hype kiting at the same time,,,,
This is freakin me out,,,,I mean I can see the add,,,,seeing is beiliving,,,
Yet he sounds like the safety guy,,,and looks like the Hype dude,,
This keeps me on the fence with,Rick,,,what is in your head???
Sorry forum,,I know this is unpleasent,,but it is also,,a life/death issue
You dragged me out rick,,I was content just to ignore you,,
Are we on the same page,,ehhh??
Do you understand this fine point,,Do you?

What the fuc is your problem,,,,who the fuc are you to sit back
and critizie any one MOFO,,,
Shape the fuc up,,a=hole

An open letter to Rick Iossi ...

ENOUGH. This could go on for a dozen more pages.

There is way too much b.s. in the world. Why would anyone crave more and like this? Don't bother answering. He will be back no doubt for the fourth or fifth time to spread more of this wisdom and insight for the bored and impressionable.
Last edited by RickI on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blowhard
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby blowhard » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:07 pm

[quote="RickI
. Don't bother answering.

you might try skipping the inflamatory words
and focus on his points

.Joel
Medium Poster

Postby .Joel » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:18 pm

That was an interesting read :D

He makes some very good points Rick, just needs practice on how to make them without insulting people along the way.

Regards,

.Joel

SalmonSlayer
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SalmonSlayer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:31 pm

RickI wrote: Don't bother answering. He will be back no doubt for the fourth or fifth time to spread more of this wisdom and insight for the bored and impressionable.
LOL

Gee Rick!!! Now who is throwing the insults?

Didn't your mother tell you to ignore bullies and they will go away. I find it hilarious that you could not find a way to work around a Foe (pun intended).

suRff
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: my lifestyle

Postby suRff » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:32 pm

RickI wrote:This may be the third or fourth time he's been banned, hard to keep count. I think the reason he got flushed this time is he told the wrong person to "F-off" not me either. That has happened dozens of times over the years with no bans. Here's some of all this wisdom I keep hearing about from posts over the years. People really don't believe that do they? The guy is a troll with no interest in you or our sport beyond that. How can informed people conclude otherwise?

Stay the f*** away from me d-wad, you dip-shit, you pompous, stupid, mother-f-er

The promo angle fucking sucks for those who already have a clue. It's d-wad bait,,,we got enough (read: too many) d-wads already

Suggestion? kill yourself, just give it up...Bam !! blow your brains out, save everyone the aggravation. The vast majority of kiters are d-wads, yes and quite lame or if you'd prefer "innocent".

But sucking your own dick in public and then trying to play the homophobe aint cutting it.

Money to who??

Money grubbing fuc-wads,, ashole mofo pon pom wavers,,,f*** those carpetbagger dudes,

It's fine that you wish to kite and wear a hemet out of guilt but don't be playing Mr. Righteious,,

Is you a college grad?
Can you fucking add??
Go fuck yourself,,,

O' no,,,
Not the Tob-stir too,,,
O' dear,,,
lol,,

Be all that you can be,,,hand me my slider wax jake, I'm bout to bust a move,,,got the camera ready???
as if,, f***-me,,as if

You're all meatheads...
You're all meatheads...

He's spending more and more time doing what he does best at http://www.seabreeze.com.au - being a fucking troll

Deepwater training with a kick-ass enabled (a kite you can actually kitesurf with ) kite is a Premium safety lesson and a actual (get your monies worth) boon to the rookie.

BE SMART PAY THE MAN

On rick,it was his methods I questioned, and those vector stats spoke of a delusional veiw point,,,,couldn't help that,,,,

Lawyers, insurrance companies, you fuc-wads just go kite, all you who crave authority can bite me.

not you rick you're all about safety and getting together for group hugs,you other guys, the ones with the pamphets you bite me.

When you are ready YOU FUCKING KNUCKLE HEADS you can grab the high side of the bar and launch.
mother fuckers

Your a nice guy Rick but this sort of thing is just not cool. It's called denial.
I'm no saint but I do try to work the facts only, and let the chips fall where they may.

Rick wants to please everybody, (he is a caring soul) he is a caring soul in conflict.
Read our last encounter over his proposed promotional picture lemur and a rookie in bindings launching side by side? Lame? Ahh,, no cute. Get a clue Steve, Rick wants to grow kiting. Why? I do not wish to speculate. Finally every first week in kiting is the same for the new bee now as it was for you back then, you are alone with the kite and the wind etc. yes the info is good, God bless Rick, and no I am not going away till you admit kiting is not something to promote in mass. NO kiting is for us folks who seek the rush and my fight is to tell it like it is, if you are going to risk your safety then you deserve to know the truth.

So hook your mom up dude, and tell her she can manage the risk,,and if she gets diged up or dead tell her fokiten thinks your an idiot ,,and she was a fool for having a polite respect for a monster sport ,, hey,, find a way to get a clue,, real is real,,,like it or not,,,So if you got a problem with what I say hook your mom up,,,,and see how it works out????ahhh,,your an idiot with a language problem,,,I have a language problem with you idiots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I guess not,,so go hook your mom up!!!!!!! and get back to me!!! MR I'm so absoluty innune to danger,,,MR. I can Handle it,,MR. not me MR. pure,,MR,,arcsrule,,,
if not,,,KISS MY ASS,,
fuc-wad

Hi rick,,
just a note to say how glad I am that you have come to the relazation that kiteboarding is potentially dangerious to even the most expereienced among us,,,And with this realesation< SP) have adopted my veiw that inticing innocent guys and gals into kiting by hype, subjecting them to this danger for financial interests, calling them safety lessons,,,,is about the most morally bankcrupt plan I know of,,,

I arrive at the,,,, up-yours-kiss-my-ass phase,,, in mear seconds,, when confronted with a peusdo-mofo-know-it-all-respect-my a-thor-i-y kite association figure,,,,,fuc-you,,,d-wad,,,,like in seconds,,,
I quess Im just not one for associations,,,Im associated with the get the fuc-out of my face,,,theroy of kiteing,,,

Shape the fuc up,,a=hole

There is way too much b.s. in the world. Why would anyone crave more and like this? Don't bother answering. He will be back no doubt for the fourth or fifth time to spread more of this wisdom and insight for the bored and impressionable.

i speed-read it so maybe i missed the insult that caused the ban,, but you make a good point. bring fo back. he's damn funny.

blowhard
Very Frequent Poster

Postby blowhard » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:48 pm

RickI wrote:This may be the third or fourth time he's been banned, hard to keep count. I think the reason he got flushed this time is he told the wrong person to "F-off" not me either. That has happened dozens of times over the years with no bans. Here's some of all this wisdom I keep hearing about from posts over the years. People really don't believe that do they? The guy is a troll with no interest in you or our sport beyond that. How can informed people conclude otherwise?

Money to who??

Is you a college grad?
Can you fucking add??
Go fuck yourself,,,

O' no,,,
Not the Tob-stir too,,,
O' dear,,,
lol,,

as if,, f***-me,,as if

You're all meatheads...
You're all meatheads...

BE SMART PAY THE MAN

mother fuckers

if not,,,KISS MY ASS,,
fuc-wad

Hi rick,,

Shape the fuc up,,a=hole

Speaking of BS ,,
Is this supposed to be the open letter under Be careful ,Be very careful to RICKL Back in 2002
from Fo?
cause this ain't it

SBBeachbum
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SBBeachbum » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:59 pm

RickI, Fo's rant posted is as valuable as the umpteens post about how great the latest (insert brand name here)
kite is. Are the pimpers banned? Even the Tobster is now posting simple brand advertisements as regular posts. What is with Mullet head? Banned?

tungsten222

Postby tungsten222 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Last edited by tungsten222 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

surf-turkey

Postby surf-turkey » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Too much b.s. in the world, hmmmm, seems to me that is the whole point that FO comes at and why there are so many people that see the actual truth in what he says. Guess safety rick is asking us to accept his view as being full truth with no b.s. Sorry, won't buy it. Used to read the daily safety report being jammed into every post on this site from rick till it became clear that he was totally wrapped up in his own beliefs with zero interest from real world facts and practices. That's always been the problem with safety people, typically control freak, me monsters who think they are doing the world a service by spouting percentages and numbers with no inclusion of what actually goes on in the world with regards to throwing people and their quirks into the mix. It doesn't work. But I guess there will always be a group of 'bored and impressionable' people who will find 'wisdom' in the spoutings of safety people like rick although I am guessing he would call those same people enlightened and progressive. Sadly, it seems, to go against ricks ideas makes one, bored and impressionable, interesting how that works. There are two things that make these types of people work, ego and money and usually it is both.

surf-turkey

Postby surf-turkey » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:53 pm

I find it very interesting that Fo got banned but if you go to the facebook group 'say no to kiteforum' and take a browse through the members profiles you will find a number of people that belong to to it and who post and advertise on kiteforum like Shannon Best. I would think that this would be the biggest form of disrespect as it is directed completely at the efforts of you Toby and your website overall
Toby, still haven't seen a response to this however I have noticed that Best is still getting ad space after such a blatent show of disrespect. Curious as to how one is justified over the other. Perhaps the letters are in the mail....

Return to “Kitesurfing”