Forum for kitesurfers
Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Postby Mulholland » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:08 pm

You know what floats in a toilet bowl?...The only reason I retracted my statements was out of my generosity and because Kitty Hawk remedied the clearly falsely advertised kite...I trust that the advertisement for the kite I purchased was nothing more than a very bad mistake on the part of a former employee.

Scribbler
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Scribbler » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Mulholland wrote:You know I float in a toilet bowl?...The only reason I retracted my statements was out of embarrassment and because Kitty Hawk remedied the clearly worded, but wrongly pictured, kite...I trust that buying the kite I learned to read the description before paying in future, but knowing me, I'll never learn (again)
Isn't that what you meant to say?

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:29 pm

I think the title should read "I scammed Kitty Hawk Kites". After all, the description was clear and accurate. Mulholland bought the kite having clearly understood that. But he knew that a company like Kitty Hawk Kites could be blackmailed into sending him a more expensive kite because the picture didn't match the description. Nicely done Mulholland - played like a good Christian.

CaptainArgh
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12

Postby CaptainArgh » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Holy shit...this thread is still going on and Mulholl is still pleading his case? Hasn't it all been said already? Don't you know people are just pulling your chain to keep you talking? :lol: :lol:

No matter who was wrong, it was good of you to retract all your initial negative comments after KHK made it right. :thumb:
Now realize that the only one being played any more is you.

Kaptainthruster
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Beaches in The West coast of the Netherlands
Style: Freeride and high jumps
Gear: I sold my gear in order to buy the Eclipse Thrusters!!! (Can't wait!)

Postby Kaptainthruster » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:33 pm

Hé Mulholland,
Why all the agression? Stay relaxed man. You have your problem solved. So chill out!

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:44 pm

Kaptainthruster wrote:Hé Mulholland,
Why all the agression? Stay relaxed man. You have your problem solved. So chill out!
Every morning he rolls out of bed and drags himself to the bathroom - and you know what he sees in the mirror? Mulholland!!! Before you claim he has his problems solved, tell me if you can think of a worse fate than that.

CosmoDog
Frequent Poster

Postby CosmoDog » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 am

Hey Mulholland did you ever pay up on this bet or did you scam him??

http://forums.iwindsurf.com/viewtopic.p ... ght=#91824

DrLightWind
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
Style: Old School
Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.

Postby DrLightWind » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:26 am

windoggiel wrote:
mulholland wrote:Why do you lefties have such a soft-spot in your heart for Islam, yet you hate Christianity (not the fake Obama kind, the real kind) so much?...
Considering that Islam and Christianity both come from the same imaginary source...the god of Abraham...(and Jesus would most likely be someone you would hate if you met him today)...how can any one form of fakery be any more fake than any other form of fakery?

The big question is why am I wasting my time on this kook right now? My coffee's getting cold. Maybe Zeus will perform a miracle and heat it up for me. Or the microwave.

Mulholland's thinktank associates
http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_Wa ... liban.html
:argue:
Last edited by DrLightWind on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:33 am

CosmoDog wrote:Hey Mulholland did you ever pay up on this bet or did you scam him??

Of course Mulholland scammed him. Do you really have to ask? Seems like this would make a good title for a thread - whadayasay?

No worries if it ends up being wrong. We can print a retraction on page 12.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:32 am

spork wrote:
CosmoDog wrote:Hey Mulholland did you ever pay up on this bet or did you scam him??

Of course Mulholland scammed him. Do you really have to ask? Seems like this would make a good title for a thread - whadayasay?

No worries if it ends up being wrong. We can print a retraction on page 12.
Sporky. You clearly entered this thread out of your personal liberal hate against me. It is clear that your liberal Democrat family-value (hate and intolerance) inspired all of your contributions to this thread. The evidence? There is another thread just like this one live on the general forum, and you haven't contributed. What this proves? Your entry in this thread was motivated by hate, the same hate that has fueled the hatred your brainwashers have corrupted your little mind with for the last 8 years, the same hate that has deceived you into believing that Obama is the antidote to all the poison the Obama's followers have poisoned America with for the last 8 years.

I forgot all about that guy. I am still in disbelief that American's are so stupid that they would vote for the putrid digestive matter of the uber-corrupt Chicago cess-pool of Democrat politics. I guess I just numbed out and forgot. I will pay the guy for sure. Then will you put your lips square on my unwiped anus and kiss me? Obama? Wow. Ignorance of the American public have led to that con-man being "elected", and of course a little of election rigging and media propaganda.

Now, if you don't go wth the same PMS hatred at the other thread about KittyHawk, then you prove my point and you prove what a petty little liberal puke you are.

Return to “Kitesurfing”