Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Forum for kitesurfers
spork
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Postby spork » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 am

graphik wrote:attacking you... I re-read all my crap and nothing attacked anyone, ever. check the facts.
I would think it would be perfectly evident to you by now that Dullholland doesn't use "facts".

What he's really big on is a strong christian morality.
Dullholland wrote:Ohh, add DSZ and dckskr on my list of bitches...
Here's a challenge for you... try and name a single forum member that DOESN'T think you're a complete twat. No "clever" comebacks, just the name of such a member - I dare you.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Mulholland » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 am

You are king of the twats. I spank twats like in this thread. I behaved myself admirably and the twats (you especially) decided to use a thread that was absolutely valid (see the thread on Kitty Hawk you haven't soiled) and used it as a launching pad for your political and religious hatred for me...My bad is responding to bleeding twats like yourself. Bush didn't respond to all the bleeding twats and we see how that worked for him. Bush's greatest mistake was not responding to all the scumbags who did everything in their power to destroy and undermine everything he did...This thread demonstrates how simply calling the scumbags on their scumbaggery is the best cure to the cancer of stupidity, unfortunately you get a little dirty in the process.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Mulholland wrote:You are king of the twats. I spank twats like in this thread. I behaved myself admirably and the twats (you especially) decided to use a thread that was absolutely valid (see the thread on Kitty Hawk you haven't soiled) and used it as a launching pad for your political and religious hatred for me...My bad is responding to bleeding twats like yourself. Bush didn't respond to all the bleeding twats and we see how that worked for him. Bush's greatest mistake was not responding to all the scumbags who did everything in their power to destroy and undermine everything he did...This thread demonstrates how simply calling the scumbags on their scumbaggery is the best cure to the cancer of stupidity, unfortunately you get a little dirty in the process.
I'll take that as a "no" to my challenge. You clearly can't name a single member on this forum that doesn't think you're a giant twat.

graphik
Frequent Poster

Postby graphik » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:35 pm

I thought Bush said one of his greatest mistakes was hanging a banner that read "mission accomplished" on an aircraft carrier for a press conference when they announced that they hadn't found weapons of mass destruction.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 pm

graphik wrote:I thought Bush said one of his greatest mistakes was hanging a banner that read "mission accomplished" on an aircraft carrier for a press conference when they announced that they hadn't found weapons of mass destruction.
Just about everything you need to know about Bush is that he has supporters like Dullholland.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm

graphik wrote:I thought Bush said one of his greatest mistakes was hanging a banner that read "mission accomplished" on an aircraft carrier for a press conference when they announced that they hadn't found weapons of mass destruction.
When you watch the news you get the news' spin of the news. You get some facts, but mostly you get their agenda. As much as the media hated Bush, they loved Obama. Bush hung a banner over a ship that returned after having completed their mission, thus "Mission Accomplished." He NEVER said the war was over, clearly. Of course the media creates and manipulates the public perception that they later "poll" to see if their spin has taken its effect. The ship's mission was accomplished. The war to topple the brutal tyrant Saddam Hussein (not related to Barack Hussein) was quick and decisive. The rebuild, however was another matter entirely.

The war on terror was hamstrung by a media and a Democrat party that did everything in their power to sabotage everything Bush attempted. They lied and said Bush went to steal the oil (unless you have some satellite images over Crawford that show otherwise), they lied saying that Saddam didn't have WMD (500 tons of yellow-cake were in his possession, as well as many WMD tipped ballistic missiles, as well as the manufacturing capability to produce WMD quickly), they lied saying that we lost the war, they lied saying that the "surge" wouldn't work, they lied and lied and lied by acting as if they (the DemocRATs) didn't make the exact same case Bush made regarding the threat Saddam posed :

(little video the media conveniently forgot about in their campaign to destroy Bush...Careful liberals, you may short-circuit your thoroughly brainwashed Bush hatred if you watch this video...WARNING!!)

No, Bush's greatest mistake is allowing the Democrats and the Democrat media whores (propagandists) do everything in their power to slime him and sabotage success in Iraq and the economy. Bush's greatest mistake has been having such high respect for the office of the President that he felt it his obligation to not get in the gutter with those who waged a war of deception on him, a war that has ripped the country apart, elected a mythological superhero (Barack Hussein Obama), and poisoned the world with lies about America for the past 8 years...It has been disgusting.

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise

Postby Geronimo79 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:33 am

some people must say anything to get attention... BUSH IS HISTORY.. GET OVER IT....
this is a kite forum.. TALK ABOUT KITES and stuff.. tell us how your splendid ride was. Or how hard you fell on your head.. DONT CARE.. but stop with this bullshit...

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:36 am

This is Flamers Paradise, and I am a flamer basher. Never have really liked homosexuals.

:lol:

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:49 am

Mulholland wrote:Never have really liked homosexuals.
I love it - an open-minded and accepting homophobic homosexual!

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 am

I would be much more tolerant of homosexuality if they would quit trying to recruit children and force their views down everybody's throat. I would be perfectly happy if homosexuals weren't normalized and led to believe that their uber-sexually promiscuous ways are okay, as they spread AIDS like a plague, as they sometimes cross over and spread it to unsuspecting women. I would be absolutely tolerant if it weren't costing taxpayers billions keeping them alive with expensive medication cocktails that are the ideological fruits of the liberal ideology of sexually aberration.

Homosexuality kills and you liberal types breed it.

Return to “Kitesurfing”