Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Forum for kitesurfers
spork
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Postby spork » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:54 am

Mulholland wrote:I would be much more tolerant of homosexuality if they would quit trying to recruit children and force their views down everybody's throat. I would be perfectly happy if homosexuals weren't normalized and led to believe that their uber-sexually promiscuous ways are okay, as they spread AIDS like a plague, as they sometimes cross over and spread it to unsuspecting women. I would be absolutely tolerant if it weren't costing taxpayers billions keeping them alive with expensive medication cocktails that are the ideological fruits of the liberal ideology of sexually aberration.

Homosexuality kills and you liberal types breed it.
Now I just feel silly. I thought I could sum you up in two words - hate and intolerance. It seems I completely forgot ignorance.

Trant
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0

Postby Trant » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:55 am

I keep waiting for Mul to say "Hey, it's all a joke. I had you all fooled! Ha ha" but it's been over two years now and I'm still waiting for a punch line.

Hey Mul, I must introduce you to my mate's gay dog, then you can tell me which liberal forced that lifestyle upon him. (I think it might be Obama, but I need one of your youtube videos to confirm it for me)

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:04 am

'98 Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28970

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby Mulholland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:15 am

I have a hard time taking seriously anything that comes from Frisco or Canada. Both very very liberal and very very brainwashed.

Did I interrupt your little Flamer circle-jerk?...Pardon me.

Trant
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Trant » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:36 am

Totally agree with you Mul, I'm not from Canada myself, I'm just on an extended holiday.
It's pretty Liberal here, horrifyingly Liberal in fact and at times I do feel scared for the life of my partner and I. The other day a coloured gentleman spoke to me, naturally I had no idea what to do so I ran away before he could rob me.

I'm also suspicious about the man living opposite as I think he might be one of "the gays", which means that I'm in mortal fear of catching the Aids. I've instructed my partner to stay well away from him and avoid physical contact, but she told me to F.Off, so I think the Liberal values here are rubbing off on her!

Maybe it's time to move again.

Where's a good place for us to move to? Is the Pacific Palisades a safe, white, Christian area?

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:57 am

Yes, Pacific Palisades is very white and liberal and elitist, driving around with their Pious' and their Obama stickers...Not very Christian though, but pretty Jewish (they just say they are, but don't really practice)...They don't really like the black liberals living too close though, so out of guilt they vote their neighbor's money out of their pockets to give them welfare...You can drive 10 miles and be in a black ghetto and watch the black folks victimize each-other and then blame the white man for all their troubles...Maybe when you are done getting shot at for daring enter their "hood" you could go to the local corrupt political congressman's office (a liberal Democrat of course) and ask them why, after years of Democrat control and brilliant ideas, their plight seems to never improve.

Here in America every single high crime, high murder rate, high rape, high homosexuality, high AIDS, high violent crime, district is controlled by (wait for it...wait for it)...DEMOCRATS.

Now go encourage some homosexuals to spread AIDS to each-other by encouraging their life-style...Then ask yourself who cares more for them, me or you...And if you are so stupid as to think that preaching "safe" sex to homosexuals is going to stop AIDS, well then you are just an idiot...Those who attempt to normalize homosexuality spread AIDS and kill people in the process.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 am

Mulholland wrote:Yes, Pacific Palisades is very white and liberal and elitist, driving around with their Pious' and their Obama stickers...Not very Christian though, but pretty Jewish (they just say they are, but don't really practice)...They don't really like the black liberals living too close though, so out of guilt they vote their neighbor's money out of their pockets to give them welfare...You can drive 10 miles and be in a black ghetto and watch the black folks victimize each-other and then blame the white man for all their troubles...Maybe when you are done getting shot at for daring enter their "hood" you could go to the local corrupt political congressman's office (a liberal Democrat of course) and ask them why, after years of Democrat control and brilliant ideas, their plight seems to never improve.

Here in America every single high crime, high murder rate, high rape, high homosexuality, high AIDS, high violent crime, district is controlled by (wait for it...wait for it)...DEMOCRATS.

Now go encourage some homosexuals to spread AIDS to each-other by encouraging their life-style...Then ask yourself who cares more for them, me or you...And if you are so stupid as to think that preaching "safe" sex to homosexuals is going to stop AIDS, well then you are just an idiot...Those who attempt to normalize homosexuality spread AIDS and kill people in the process.
There'd be no point in calling you an idiot when you post stuff like this.

Trant
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Trant » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 am

Hmm, I'm not sure I'd like the idea of living within 10miles of a black ghetto where I might be shot, have you considered voting for a different party than the Democrats? Maybe a change of office is needed?

If you encourage the gays to move to the ghetto, you might solve two problems at once as the blacks are indiscrimintate with their sexual partners. Father William Anker was telling me this at the Christian Republican Evangelical Teaching International Network meeting I attended the other day. Hey, are you a CRETIN too? I only ask because sometimes it turns out to be a small world.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:46 am

Negros don't like homos much (they make concessions in prison). But beyond that, the black folks hate homosexuals. Nobody has more bigotted hate running through their veins than the black folk...Ever hear of "necklacing"?...Makes lynching look civilized...I would never encourage homos to risk their lives by entering the Democrat slums...Interestingly homosexuals are very similar to blacks in that they are very keen on physically and psychologically abusing each-other (homos love beating the living crap out of each-other as a part of their mating ritual) and then blaming everybody else for their self-inflicted problems...You would think they would get along better.

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise

Postby Geronimo79 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:19 am

Damn dude... you are a true icon american... you do exactly that what the whole world starts to think about americans....... the most arrogant dumbest brainwashed country in the world.. with the most ignorant, dumbest "like sheeps" people in it.. Dude you are discreasing the USA..... damn...

The view on the world is so incredibly narrowminded. You've been brainwashed by the most stupid tv evangelic of that dumb american christian believe. You actually think homosexuals have to do with crime? dude... homosexuals are actually better people then you.. At least they're open minded. Do they do to much to be different while saying they want to be the same... yeah... totally. But crime... pffff... hell no.

Homosexuallity has anything to do with democrats... you must be a comedian... gees.. I bet you that there will be loads of republikans who are as gay as hell but since they are godfearing and loaded with there stupid believes they only pretend to be straight..

Stop embarrissing yourself please..... you are really plain pathetic like you write your stuff.
republikans lost.. and most of the world is really really glad with that. It's almost impossible to be any worst then the last 8 years. Time to get over your loss, bush is history he did some good things and a lot of false things. Now its time to see if obama will do a good thing.. maybe not, but at least the hope of a sane america has returned. (athough the rallying for democrats and republikans showed us an all time low...)
For your ignorance please go to www.iamignorrant.com and spam your BS there.

Now please start talking about kite-surfing again.. i hope your brain works better there.
Talk about happy things like your highest jump on your all america kite... (well made in china) how much spray you took from everybody riding along you. Your coolest kiteloop. Your hardest fall (will be most appreciated by most of the users here)
But stop talking about politics and the most insane things you can think about.

Return to “Kitesurfing”