Forum for kitesurfers
DonkeyD
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations

Postby DonkeyD » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 pm

aircatcher wrote: Donkey dick,you need love !!! man .I mean real love, a true unconditional love from a women giving to you will lift up your spirit and change your sexual behavior to a higher level.
Good luck.

I'd LOVE that love! Again!

It would be awesome. But in the meantime I can settle for it in smaller increments!

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

RomanC wrote: Where did I state that there are happy prostitutes? I am just stating how the law is applied there and I said nothing regarding its effectiveness. Policymakers can say a lot of things, but the law is what the previous policy makers said and implemented. I merely commented that there can be laws and wide scale prostitution.
I did not mean to say you said anything about happy prostitutes. I think only my first argument really applied to your comment. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Ah yes, such is the curse of globalization. I highly suggest that you don't buy your next kite/shoes/TV/etc. that came from China or some other non-Western nation because there is an almost 100% chance that somebody got exploited.

Disclaimer: I don't care about the prostitute issue, but I care when my tax money goes to waste (i.e. war on drugs, war against prostitutes). People still do drugs and pay money for sex in US, and it seems that the police efforts (paid by my taxes) are fucking worthless.
I do not think one wrong justifies another. I am not trying to rate wrongs, and I do understand there is a certain level of sanctimoniousness from us in the west when we argue one thing but do another, but I do believe if you take a stand on one of the issues, you might be helping in some little way and that these small changes at some point add up and help change into bigger changes.

In any case, good winds to you all
a

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Prov
Favorite Beaches: Prov
little current
westbay
Style: try not to drown style
Gear: Whatever I own at the time....
Brand Affiliation: hook a brother up!!!

Postby soul19 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Or are you making decisions for them from your comfy western life of priviledge?

Isn't it the same position that you are in that allows you to indulge in your sexual lifestyle? Isn't it your western financial status that allows you the access to the underpriveldged and to find the things that you desire? You paint a picture that is so flawed and love to throw stats up about the snares of marriage and it's failure but reject the facts that you are contributing to a much bigger problem. My favorite part is that you hide behind a user name that you created just for this thread as you are fearful not to bring any of this into your "real life".

James (my real name)

Just for the record... I am happily married and I may be on my soapbox preaching but I have never needed nor do I have to pay for sex. There is always something special to be found in loving someone unconditionally and the joy when they love you back. Mock away my little friend but in all reality I feel sorry for you and can only imagine how truely lonely you are but you probably have some stats to prove me wrong!!!

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 pm

it's all about being happy...and making someone happy can be very different...just follow the kite style discussions ;-)

So, respect the other person with what makes him happy. Simple. Works. No bashing needed.

Enjoy life YOUR way!

Who1
Rare Poster

Postby Who1 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 pm

enough with the philosophy.. post some data.. :)

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 am

soul19 wrote:Or are you making decisions for them from your comfy western life of priviledge?

Isn't it the same position that you are in that allows you to indulge in your sexual lifestyle? Isn't it your western financial status that allows you the access to the underpriveldged and to find the things that you desire?
I'm not making decisions for them. And certainly not from another universe.

Maybe you have a different idea of what I enjoy.

I am not interested in cruising sex markets or $20 back alley sex.

I find that when I travel that I like to meet locals, and date local women. I have NO intention of courting them with an honest (or typically dishonest) stated intention of developing a long term relationship, moving there or bringing them home or eventually marrying them.

I want a casual and hopefully sexual relationship with them while on vacation.

This in itself is a HUGE problem for a lot of people who will tut-tut :nono: at such hedonistic approaches to life. After all, GOD says sex only for procreation etc.

So why not be generous in direct financial terms (cash) in exchange for the lack of promise of other intangibles?

I think a

soul19 wrote:You paint a picture that is so flawed and love to throw stats up about the snares of marriage and it's failure ....Just for the record... I am happily married and I may be on my soapbox preaching but I have never needed nor do I have to pay for sex. There is always something special to be found in loving someone unconditionally and the joy when they love you back.
Dude... I am really really happy for you!!! Northern Ontario can be a lonely place to spend long dark winters alone. And the dentally challenged Nakina natives are not a pleasant alternative! So make sure you keep that Timmins Dinner Jacket pressed and bring the Missus down to the Legion in The Soo once in a while to keep her happy!

But remember this conversation if your wife's love ever evolves from unconditional to "I'm getting a divorce lawyer and you are NEVER seeing the kids again" when she meets some fancy guy from the big city of Sudbury . 50% chance it happens.

Or when the next one of your friends life is turned over forever through divorce.

soul19 wrote:but reject the facts that you are contributing to a much bigger problem. My favorite part is that you hide behind a user name that you created just for this thread as you are fearful not to bring any of this into your "real life".

James (my real name)

Mock away my little friend but in all reality I feel sorry for you and can only imagine how truely lonely you are but you probably have some stats to prove me wrong!!!

No stats. Just living a life of a considered life of self indulgence!

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 am

now that guy in the picture definitely looks very happy ! Who wouldn't ?

WildDuke
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Taurama beach
Gear: 2012 10m Airush Varial X
2012 12m Airush One
2012 9m Airush One
2012 Cabrinha Custom 140x42.5 Board
2012 Liquidforce Vantage CT boots
2010 Dakine Pyro waist harness

Postby WildDuke » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 am

Dude! I love this thread!

I wonder if the reason this debate is actually occurring is because we are in the age of the 'emotionally intelligent male' or the 'sensitive guy'! We are all becoming trained and conditioned by cosmopolitan reading, Oprah watching laydeez, that are obviously smarter than we are, to train and condition each other! You gotta be kidding me! Ha!

I wonder that the male generation of yesteryear would think of us? I think my granddad would tell us all to drink a cup of cement, and harden the f#%* up! Ha ha ha!

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 am

WildDuke wrote: wonder that the male generation of yesteryear would think of us? I think my granddad would tell us all to drink a cup of cement, and harden the f#%* up! Ha ha ha!
Worry more what your kids will think of you. The male generation of yesteryear are all dead.

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Ok,for those who can't change your sexual habit to healthy ,when you indulge yourself with
Bang cock,just watch out for these signs,inspect your goods closely before you buy or before you throw yourself in there.

Return to “Kitesurfing”