Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations

Forum for kitesurfers
Mr_Weetabix
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations

Postby Mr_Weetabix » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Pump me up should have wrote:Sexual partners requiring no inflation are inferior to inflatable sexual partners. Non-inflatable sexual partners are more expensive, come with a more complex system of strings attached, can be difficult to relaunch after a crash and provide less buoyancy in a self rescue situation.

WildDuke
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Taurama beach
Gear: 2012 10m Airush Varial X
2012 12m Airush One
2012 9m Airush One
2012 Cabrinha Custom 140x42.5 Board
2012 Liquidforce Vantage CT boots
2010 Dakine Pyro waist harness
Been thanked: 0

Postby WildDuke » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm

[quote="kiter11"]"DonkeyD" wrote: "FredBGG" wrote: [..
And you know of this "reality" directly?
Or have you just read sensationalist media "reports" and such selectively quoting from "studies" ?
I know of it DIRECTLY and am very well informed of it.
I am most certainly NOT speaking of those Bangkok red light zones, nor anything like that.
I do not however automatically equate paying a woman 10x the amount for sex as you pay for her cleaning your pousada room or cooking yo food or washing your dirty underwear as exploitive.
My meeting up with local women who want to spend an evening or weekend or week in exchange for some much needed financial help does NOT automatically equate to violence, suffering, disease and death. (See "war" in Afghanistan and Iraq for that!)
In fact, it may have a completely opposite effect.
When I travel to second and third world countries like Cuba I bring vitamins, folic acid and omega 3 supplements. I can't do it for everyone so YES, I am selective and have only semi-altruistic motives. I also provide a woman some cash equal to her family income for a month or two.
The "reality" is that for many men and women, sex can be recreational and hedonistic, it does not always have to occur in the context of deep emotional, love, or within the sanctity of marriage. (which is the biggest prostitution racket of them all!)

This post really underlines the problem. It shows that:

1. You are using income differences between countries to get sex that you wouldn't be able have otherwise;
2. You are exploiting still those income differences to divert money flows from honest labour towards prostitution: if you are a woman with children living in an area of intense touristic prostitution, you can't afford the cost of living just being a maid
3. You live in the illusion that you are having 'recreational and hedonistic' sex with these women: this may apply for you, but not the girls. They are in fact trading their health and emotional well-being against money.

I have seen this prostitution you are talking about in Cuba, Brazil and Honduras. I have seen those guys thinking they are really a hot shot while, to be honest, they only look pathetic. And I've met and talked with some of these girls you are paying to have sex with. Believe me, besides what you think, none of them is leading a meanful and healthy life.

Prostitution on the scale you are looking for happens in areas where the law doesn't protect women. And to who do they turn instead to get protection? Organized crime. And oh! how do they treat them well...

How about paying 10x your maid instead?[/quote]

You are either a chick or someone brainwashed by a chick! Ha ha ha ha ha! Seriously though. If you are a chick, I can understand your statement, but if you're not, then dude. You gotta lighten up man! Prostitution will go on forever. That is a fact and there is nothing you can do to change it. Just encourage people who indulge in their activities to treat the girls/ guys with respect and be safe for themselves. Like j said before, girls seek the company of solicited guys too.
Where is your high and mighty stance on that one chief? I am appalled by all you people who believe you are higher and mightier than the rest of your fellow beings. Get a life looser!

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:12 pm

/quote]
This post really underlines the problem. It shows that:

1. You are using income differences between countries to get sex that you wouldn't be able have otherwise;
2. You are exploiting still those income differences to divert money flows from honest labour towards prostitution: if you are a woman with children living in an area of intense touristic prostitution, you can't afford the cost of living just being a maid
3. You live in the illusion that you are having 'recreational and hedonistic' sex with these women: this may apply for you, but not the girls. They are in fact trading their health and emotional well-being against money.

I have seen this prostitution you are talking about in Cuba, Brazil and Honduras. I have seen those guys thinking they are really a hot shot while, to be honest, they only look pathetic. And I've met and talked with some of these girls you are paying to have sex with. Believe me, besides what you think, none of them is leading a meaningful and healthy life.

Prostitution on the scale you are looking for happens in areas where the law doesn't protect women. And to who do they turn instead to get protection? Organized crime. And oh! how do they treat them well..

How about paying 10x your maid instead?[/quote]

...So well said...,let's just say that you would never want your innocent daughter,sister,niece,cousin become a whore to serve the sexual need for all the horny man (some carried disease ) and get abuse from the pimps or organized crime .(force induced narcotics,get beat up...etc)

RomanC
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Redondo
Favorite Beaches: Port Hueneme, C-Street
Style: twintip
Gear: cabrinha

Postby RomanC » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Prostitution on the scale you are looking for happens in areas where the law doesn't protect women. And to who do they turn instead to get protection? Organized crime. And oh! how do they treat them well..
So the red light district in Amsterdam must be a pretty lawless place then.

kiter11
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Montreal, PQ
Favorite Beaches: Any good spot
Style: Freeride, freestyle
Gear: Core Kites
Brand Affiliation: Core Kites - Ocarina Kitesurf

Postby kiter11 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Ahem... Ever heard of Russian mafia bringing East-European women to Amsterdam, forcing them to prostitute to pay for the trip?

Have you seen the women there? They look sooooooooo happy to do this job...

RomanC
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Redondo
Favorite Beaches: Port Hueneme, C-Street
Style: twintip
Gear: cabrinha

Postby RomanC » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

kiter11 wrote:Ahem... Ever heard of Russian mafia bringing East-European women to Amsterdam, forcing them to prostitute to pay for the trip?

Have you seen the women there? They look sooooooooo happy to do this job...
Where did I allude that Amsterdam is a crime-free prostitution happy place? I replied to Prostitution on the scale you are looking for happens in areas where the law doesn't protect women. Amsterdam does have a large scale legal (in the eyes of the law) prostitution industry, and there are laws that protect women as this is a Western-type country. Finally, in Amsterdam they even have a prostitute union.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm

RomanC wrote: Where did I allude that Amsterdam is a crime-free prostitution happy place? I replied to Prostitution on the scale you are looking for happens in areas where the law doesn't protect women. Amsterdam does have a large scale legal (in the eyes of the law) prostitution industry, and there are laws that protect women as this is a Western-type country. Finally, in Amsterdam they even have a prostitute union.
Not true.
...and this is what the policymakes says about that:

Mr. Cohen, the mayor (of Amsterdam), recalled that in 2000, the Dutch legalized prostitution, intending to make the sex trade more transparent and protect women by giving them work permits. “We realize that this hasn’t worked, that trafficking in women continues,” he said. “Women are now moved around more, making police work more difficult.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/24/world ... wanted=all

I don't even understand how it is possible to still argue about "happy" prostitutes. If you do not care fine, but do not try to make it as if the industry is a glorious and nice industry. It is a dirty business, even in Amsterdam, and it is well documented as being run by mafia that use illegal means to do their business. Red Light District has a lot of human trafficking, and attempts at cleaning it up has not succeeded so far.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008 ... king_N.htm

Arguing that it will always exist and there is nothing you can do so you might as well be part of it is simply trying to wash off guilt. If you REALLY have antipathy in regards to prostitution then you do not leave your monies there. If you do not care, then that it a different matter.

In the western world it is a complex problem, with a high level of human trafficking, in the non-industrialized world it is mostly blatant exploitation.

McAbe
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Praia da Barra
Gear: Mixed

Postby McAbe » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Its a cultural thing, if its taboo and not accepted girls will feel bad about doing it.
Its no big deal in other cultures where its more or less accepted.
And its not like its the only work on the planet that involves health hazard and slavery conditions for some.

DonkeyD
Rare Poster

Postby DonkeyD » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:04 pm

There is no doubt whatsoever that prostitution is a dirty business. There is much human suffering as a result of the demand. And I am part of the demand. A small part, but many grains of sand make a beach!

Having said that, I could invoke rhetorical arguments of equivocation like the human trafficking for many other business' we all use products of, wearing Nike shoes, drinking coffee, having a maid clean my room, buying goods Made in China, using oil, coal or eating fish from the ocean.

And yes, even kiting near wildlife sanctuaries. :nono: Because those "evironmentalists" believe with the same or equal vigor in their cause as the anti-prostitution advocates believe in theirs.

But I won't, because I admit to being a hedonist and understand my desires have consequences.

But I do try to minimize if not eliminate those unintended DIRECT consequences by buying as "fair trade" as I can within my knowledge.

Aside from the self-serving sensationalistic media whores, NGO's and "study" authors whose livilehoods depend on producing studies that can create funding, I know there to be another side to the world of sex work.

Just as many American's wail over such things, they hire illegal Mexicans to tend their wasteful green lawns and obscene gardens. Many hire the local landscaper who pays his employees taxes and health care and a fair wage. NONE of these people want to sweat their bag off to cut your fucking ornamental lawns. Nor shovel the shit to fertilize your "organic" gardens.

Nobody feels good about going to work in Arkansas factory chicken and pig farms cleaning out the acrid chicken and pig shit. THEY HATE IT! And they "whore" themselves out for the money.

So, why can't a woman MAKE HER DECISION if she would rather have sex for 10x the money as having to work as a maid or even as a lawyer?

Because the sanctimonious do-gooders who LOVE to tell others what THEY can or can't do, marginalize and denigrate a JOB that has gone on for thousands of years. And WILL go on for thousands more!

The question is... HOW?

Prohibition? How has that worked so far with prostitution and human trafficking? Drugs? Alcohol in the Prohibition Era?

Abstinence? LOL!! Sure, the Catholic Church shows that works real good. Keeps those Priests away from having sex with women alright!

Keep it in the underground where the criminal element thrives and true victims are effectively without meaningful protection as Society looks at them as less than human.

No, I say make it as legal for an individual to sell their own sexual services without fear, shame nor penalty.

Only then will there be a chance for true human freedom and structural societal protection from predatory criminals.

ChickenTikka
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Thailand
Bol, Croatia
Mui. Ne Vietnam
Tarifa
Leucate
Gear: Looking to change up!

Postby ChickenTikka » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Well said, but please do not use a leash; if you use a leash you may endanger you, your hooker, or another beach goer. Always body drag back to your hooker.

Return to “Kitesurfing”