*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:56 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Posts: 42
aircatcher wrote:
Ok,for those who can't change your sexual habit to healthy ,when you indulge yourself with
Bang cock,just watch out for these signs,inspect your goods closely before you buy or before you throw yourself in there.


Wow...you make an excellent point so effectively with pics

Maybe you "Scared Straight" pic technique will work? Maybe I can try it on you?

Having coldsores can, can, can...... KILL you?

I am already infected since childhood with HERPES Varicella Zoster!!!!!! It will never leave my system...who was the dirty whore who gave me Herpes in Grade 2? (Best three years of my life!)

OMG! It needs a better name ..... that one sounds soooooo sssssSCAREY! How about "Chicken Pox"?


My 72 year old grandpa is also a DIRTY BASTARD infected with HERPES ZOSTER! I knew the whole "unconditional love" grandma spoke of was a big lie!

But, that sounds too strong... let's call it ohhhhh... shingles?

Here is a pic from a very good kiteboarder at the hospital who said:


"BTW, the only thing i remember from the accident is getting lifted about a foot then getting lifted again, after that it was hearing everyone voices around me and the ambo's arriving."

http://www.extremekites.com.au/forums/v ... &start=200


Finally I'd ask you to look up "Kinsley Wong" and see if you think you are a better rider than he was? Or "luckier"? Or whatever irrational reason you put your life and worse, the end of your "loved one's lives" as they know it (as they will be the ones who now have to wipe your incontinent ass, cut your baloney sandwiches) instead of living their own full lives. The full lives that you and your selfish high risk kiteboarding lifestyle choice forever took away from them.

Then look at his more recent pics and tell me when your kiteboarding gear will be burned?

I know you and the others like Fred and soul19 to be too decent and honorable to sell it to another potential victim.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:16 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:32 pm
Posts: 384
Location: Northern Ontario
I guess when you have no real defense to your lifestyle DonkeyD you have to find other ways to pick a fight??? This is the last post that I have for your thread as I know that you are actually enjoying this. I certainly hope that the picture that you posted wasn't Kingsley as that is beyond poor judgement. I don't feel the need to make little slams at your character nor will I make generalization about someone that I don't know. You are still hiding behind a user name and the internet already has enough tough guys. The vast majority of males will not cross the line that you have and it is easy to see why you are so quick on the tongue because you have to justify your lifestyle. So if you don't mind I am heading off to the Legion with the little lady as you already know how we roll here in northern ontario.

James


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Posts: 42
Kinda disappointed that this thread degraded into the predictable anti-paid sex moralizing.

The irony is the rhetorical safety arguments in an extreme sports forum.

Anecdotally, I've never contracted any remotely venereal disease despite decades of debauchery.

Yet, in four years of kiteboarding I've suffered many significant events that resulted in much more significant injuries, suffering and much higher risk of permanent injury or death than ANYTHING sexual may ever cause in the worst case.

From nearly drowning when my old C kite lines got tangled in a normal fall and deathlooped me for a few hundred yards until a random floating log snagged the kite, to to gashing my foot, stepping on a sea urchin and both times getting infected to a minor e-coli bout to my current knee injury etc etc.

In looking in another forum in which the above face pic was found I came across some posts in that thread.

We consider a broken leg or arm minor, but to others they are pretty serious injuries that are only a fraction away from tragedy.

So, is casual sex, or casual sex with a hooker more dangerous than kiteboarding?

My kiting injury is bigger than your kiting injury[/b]

From the FIRST TWO PAGES OF TWELVE!!!


[b]-Post your kiting related injuries here.
So far we have:

NAS = Hernia
Fast Eddie = Broken wrist
Dan OK = cracked heel bone (unconfirmed)
Lee = broken legs
Joel = Facial:rofl:
Nigel = cracked rib
Domenic = sprained shoulder

-

But my mate Bob broke his neck in December whilst trying a Back Mobe in shallow water he dropped the bar and plunged in head first. That has earnt him about 3 months in a HALO and many months of rehab.

.heard about one of our kiting girls in the States who smashed her head on a kicker late last year.....she's been in a coma ever since and either way things aren't looking good for her....

But hows this for a cracker !!! A dude on the sunshine coast busted his leg landing a jump in the water in December. I dont know the full story ... but what I gather he did a normal jump and as he landed the wave lipped up at the same time as the back wash came out .... so all these forces went staight up his leg and it didnt cope ....

Image


X-rays last week didn't show it ... so I had a CT scan done today and I have 'anterior verterbral body wedging' the T4 and T5 are damaged. T4 showing 25% and the T5 showing 15% loss of height ... No wonder my back is sore ..

Moral of the story ... DONT do big jumps in shallow water .... and replace you worn bridles

Careful with those spinal injuries justkitesurf had a similar diagnosis in 2006, but the real damage wasn't found until I had an MRI (after legs stopped working one morning) and very nearly ended up losing the use of my legs.

Moral of the story .... understand how to wrap lines when self rescuing and NEVER EVER EVER loop the line around any part of your body

Image


Quoted from kiteforum " My kite was in the air as I was helpling a friend untangle his lines from a board that was lying on the beach. I dont remember what happened, but it must have happened FAST. Probably looped my kite and got dragged into a stone wall. Got knocked unconcious and started to be dragged over the wall when a buddy ditched his gear and jumped on me. Regained conciousness staring up at 6 or so EMT's. Rushed to the ER, got an MRI and 35 stitches in my face. Thank God I was wearing a helmet. Could have been a lot worse. "

Image


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Posts: 42
soul19 wrote:
I guess when you have no real defense to your lifestyle DonkeyD you have to find other ways to pick a fight???


Dude, I came here looking for suggestions from fellow single guy kitesurfers who might share some insight and experiences with meeting up with local p4p.

You come down to pick a fight all jugemental ,sanctimonious and bragging how wonderful married life in the woods is. Your posts try to belittle me, condescendingly say you feel sorry for my lonlieness.

You go on to say that I am part of a much bigger problem in this world! Prostitution is a much bigger problem than 50% of marriages failing and ending in divorce? Than 50% of families being broken up and kids being used as weapons to inflict hurt on the very person they swore in front of their God and 200 friends .."...til death do us part'?

Well considering the resources of lawyers and alimiony, child support, therapists, maintaining two households etc , society is spending a disproportionate amount of money on "your" choice of marriage!


All after I offer my considered rational experienced opinions on why I may consider p4p in selecting a kite vacation location?

And you wonder why I take a little poke back at you?

I know, it's like when the short guy comes into the HO-tel (how's that for Northern Ontario accent?) and doesn't mind his own business and goes up to the big guy talking and starts to mouth off. Big guy laughs and tells the short man to go away but Napolean takes a swing and big guy knocks him down.

Little guy cries that the big bully beat me up!


soul19 wrote:
This is the last post that I have for your thread as I know that you are actually enjoying this. I certainly hope that the picture that you posted wasn't Kingsley as that is beyond poor judgement.



Of course it is not Kinsley. (BTW, his name is not KinGsley.) It is the guy who the title caption and quote refers to. But speaking of Kinsley... I made a significant donation to his fund, bought a case of wine and have bought things from his online store since I heard of his tragedy. You?

soul19 wrote:
I don't feel the need to make little slams at your character nor will I make generalization about someone that I don't know



That was all your previous post was! LOL!


Of course I "hide" behind an online user name/ handle on online forums. The handle I normally use is also anon. This is normal practice online.

Aside from normal it being a personal identity security practice, the fundamentalists crawling out from their moral towers scare the crap out of a well informed citizen of the world.

Your fellow moralizing fundamentalists do shit like shoot abortion doctors, picket heathens, suicide bomb buses and bomb office buildings.

You fundamentalists scare the crap out of me!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:49 am
Posts: 305
Wow! so much graphic pics and defensive words.Relax...we're not the fundamentalists as you tried to tie us to ,(i don't agree with violence is the solution)... so don't be scare ! we're just some kiteboarders with conscious about practice safety (kiting or sex) as much as we could.Just like some of your kite buddies at local beach, you come here to talk, we share our honest thought and point out some truth about paid sex.It's up to you to do what you want with your donkey dick...wonder if you have enough courage to tell your paid sex workers or short term girlfriends about your uncured infectious disease as you confessed here:
"I am already infected since childhood with HERPES Varicella Zoster!!!!!! It will never leave my system..".,...before you transmit this infection out to the world.
and
Did you ask Kinsley permission to post his dramatic picture here?
It's all about responsibility & safety, dick head ! if you think kiteboard is too dangerous . then don't do it .
Am i talking to a donkey here?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:50 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Posts: 42
aircatcher wrote:
"I am already infected since childhood with HERPES Varicella Zoster!!!!!! It will never leave my system..".,...before you transmit this infection out to the world.
and
Did you ask Kinsley permission to post his dramatic picture here?

It's all about responsibility & safety, dick head ! if you think kiteboard is too dangerous . then don't do it .


Am i talking to a donkey here?




Herpes Varicella Zoster is better known as Chicken Pox


The picture is not of Kinsley Wong.

Read it again and follow the link.

And even if it was, does the truth that our mutual love of a demonstrably dangerous sport of kiteboarding has forever changed his life... and he was a far better rider than you or I will ever be... make it improper?

Both ^^^ of which I explained in my post and to soul19. Sorry if I didn't make it more clear.


The point I was making is that the scare tactics invoked in the name of safety to dissuade casual sex are as ineffective as scare tactics posting pics of our more dangerous activity of kiteboarding.

The Catholic Church until very recently was preaching abstinence and that using condoms is a sin in God fearing Brazil. Their preaching killed lots of God fearing people. It doesn't seem to have helped much. They are preaching outdated morals in todays' world, not looking for real solutions that take into consideration real human factors.

These straw men arguments of safety and the like are quickly stripped away to see that the underlying motives of those are seldom as stated. And the same standards of morality when applied to other activities are ignored or explained away.

I actually enjoy this discussion and for so many reasons.

In fact, I'd even make the argument that legalized, informed and socially acceptable prostitution would make a better world.

I make the same argument for weed and I don't even smoke the stuff since I was in high school.

I think that it is an awful waste and probably have the same opinion of weed smokers as you do of men who pay (cash) for sex.

I think that the "war" on drugs and prostitution makes the very things that it is supposed to fix, much worse.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:49 am
Posts: 305
I can see your point of views better as you talk more,there are things you did that tell me you are in fact a good character or responsible person (you've made good contribution to support Amnesty International yearly and our brother Kinsley when he was down).Sorry if i was too harsh sometimes,but you could be a typical buddy at the beach,man.Let's just go catch some wind and having good time,bro.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:50 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 487
Location: Fontainebleau, France
Casual sex is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go, it is pretty great.

My girlfriend and I like nothing more than having great sex. Sometimes we do this with a third party, sometimes that is paid. No apologies, it's great,

Speaking fluent russian, I can tell you that not every hooker hates her job. Considering the alternatives it can be a great way to enjoy yourself professionally. While it is true that there are risks in everything and many people have messed up lives, to claim that a demand for paid sex is somehow responsible for that is spurious logic at best.

Economists have proved mathematically that there is no such thing as a free lunch. Karl Marx knew this, which is why he postulated that your mother was no better than a hooker in the communist manifesto for sleeping with your dad in exchange for care and well being. It's business get over it. Furthermore the prevelamce of prostitution throughout history is indicative of the fact that there must be some evolutionary advantage to it. All of us have ancestors that have worked and lived as prostitutes at some point. sTDs are terrible but they have not yet stopped us from having sex, reproducing and multiplying through the ages. What do I mean by this? The risk reward payout is positive, even without modern safe sex practices, so clearly with them it should be even better. It's math bitches.

Getting back to the subject of this post, how are the girls in Brazil? are they up for it? My girlfriend and I are planning a vacation there soon.

Xoxoxoxo
-CT

P.S. Just had great meaningful sex with my girlfriend. Talked about getting married. Also talked about our next kite vacation and threesome with a hooker, No shame.

P.P.S. Always make sure not to use a leash when kiting with a hooker.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Posts: 42
Chicken Tikka, you said it better than me.

Quote:
I can tell you that not every hooker hates her job. Considering the alternatives it can be a great way to enjoy yourself professionally. While it is true that there are risks in everything and many people have messed up lives, to claim that a demand for paid sex is somehow responsible for that is spurious logic at best.



I will tell you about Brazil soon but from the PM's I got it seems that there are plenty of nice local women.

As for the dangers of leashes... overwhelming empirical evidence proves there is a far greater long term damage caused by the leash attached to wives.

Then again, some claim riding hookers is suicide!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Ahem-Adult-Kiteboarding locations
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:21 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Posts: 42
aircatcher wrote:
I can see your point of views better as you talk more,there are things you did that tell me you are in fact a good character or responsible person (you've made good contribution to support Amnesty International yearly and our brother Kinsley when he was down).Sorry if i was too harsh sometimes,but you could be a typical buddy at the beach,man.Let's just go catch some wind and having good time,bro.




Dude, you can't believe how much I AM your (typical) buddy at the beach!

I am one of the local guys who always is helping others, letting them try riding my gear or lending them a leash or fixing something so they can ride that day, helping out the newbies with launching properly or rescuing them when they get blown downwind or lose their board and even getting political in my local scene to formalize guaranteed beach access. This sex work argument is the same as beach access in a lot of ways. So-called "environmentalists" claim their real motive is to save the birds or grass or dunes, but in fact they are just miserable unhappy people who hate to see people having fun and want them to stop! (Ever wonder why some wives close their eyes during sex? Because they hate to see their husband's having a good time!)

Anyways, we do have a lot in common as fellow watermen and citizens.

I know that it may seem simple to claim I am hypocritical because I pay women for sex sometimes, but one of the biggest reasons I support Amnesty International is because of their work in India and Pakistan where girls are burned and killed to preserve "honor" in their family when they refuse arranged marriages or report the rape by an uncle etc. I love women and would never knowingly exploit them. As Chicken Tikka says (and I know) many women actually enjoy sex and can't believe they can make a really good life for themselves doing what they actually enjoy!

Why is that so hard to believe? Because we are fed sensationalized stories of victimization. There is NO media outlet or journalist that is going to go on the record and write an article on ANYTHING positive on prostitution. No way. They would be labelled as supporting slavery etc. Tragedy sells newspapers and funds charities. And make no mistake, charities are big BUSINESS! They do good work but they are in BUSINESS to raise money and tragedies generate sympathy and MONEY!

So, we'll see you on the beach sometime. But don't be surprised if I disappear after dinner and am more tired the next day!


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group