Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Forum for kitesurfers
Bob Marley
Frequent Poster
Style: Jumps and waves
Gear: Small c kites that don't have bridles and no 5th line. Epoxy surfboards.
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby Bob Marley » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:08 am

coleman wrote:I am not the one bragging about my riding so what is there to substantiate?

In fact, as a rule I do not boast about myself. For me kiting is about feeling, not achievement.

You on the other hand make wild claims with videos of some hack trying to wave ride. It doesn't add up poser.
:nono:
You sure do run your mouth like you know what's up. Calling me a poser? That's about as funny as the cunt blaming me when he lost his board!!!! :rollgrin:

coleman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby coleman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:19 am

Then man the f*** up! Show us your superior skills that cause you to talk so much shit!

I saw the video and it was LAME!

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster

Postby Bob Marley » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:22 am

coleman wrote:Then man the f*** up! Show us your superior skills that cause you to talk so much shit!

I saw the video and it was LAME!

Bullshit it was lame. Me riding on the worst onshore day in shit waves is still cooler than anything you and your imaginary buddy will ever do. :nono:

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:35 am

at least I have a style :naughty:

And happy people like you are a minority on the beaches.

Poor, lost soul. I would smoke less :jump:

:bye:

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster

Postby Bob Marley » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:37 am

Toby wrote:at least I have a style :naughty:

And happy people like you are a minority on the beaches.

Poor, lost soul. I would smoke less :jump:

:bye:

You call that style? Pointy toe dangling? :rollgrin: That ain't style. :nono: You need to smoke some weed then go ride some waves and you will forget about airstyle.

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 am

Bob Marley wrote:
coleman wrote:I am not the one bragging about my riding so what is there to substantiate?

In fact, as a rule I do not boast about myself. For me kiting is about feeling, not achievement.

You on the other hand make wild claims with videos of some hack trying to wave ride. It doesn't add up poser.
You sure do run your mouth like you know what's up. Calling me a poser? That's about as funny as the cunt blaming me when he lost his board!!!!
There is only one other kiter on this forum who talks anywhere near as much shite as you do about your skills and he is humble compared to you!
Nobody else on this thread claims the nonsense you claim.
You get called a poser because you talk yourself up massively and show nothing to anybody to prove it.
Nobody has ever seen you, nobody has ever heard of you, you are invisible, which is part of your personality problem.
It's very easy to know what's up, ...what's up is that you are not anything that anyone has ever even noticed.
People who are something special get noticed and they get a reputation and get sponsored...none of this has happened to you.
You can pretend that you don't care about that, but that's just as much bullshite as when bands say they don't want to be successful, and I've known hundreds that talk that way and then shit themselves with joy when somebody notices them.
The cunt on the beach scared you when he bitched at you and you ran away, and now you're the tough guy who was gonna kick his punk ass, but ran off to kite before he beat your ass.
You are a little bitch, and everyone knows it.
You've even got Toby looking at you the wrong way, and he is a very patient man.
Time for me to have some fun with loved ones, you got any loved ones Sean?
Goodnight lonely bullshite boy.

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster

Postby Bob Marley » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:47 am

Oldnbroken wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:

You sure do run your mouth like you know what's up. Calling me a poser? That's about as funny as the cunt blaming me when he lost his board!!!!
There is only one other kiter on this whole forum who talks anywhere near as much shite as you do about your skills and he is humble compared to you!
Nobody else on this thread claims the nonsense you claim.
You get called a poser because you talk yourself up massively and show nothing to anybody to prove it.
Nobody has ever seen you, nobody has ever heard of you, you are invisible, which is part of your personality problem.
It's very easy to know what's up, ...what's up as that you are not anything that anyone has ever even noticed.
People who are something special get noticed and they get a reputation and get sponsored...none of this has happened to you.
You can pretend that you don't care about that, but that's just as much bullshite as when bands say they don't want to be successful, and I've known hundreds that talk that way and then shit themselves with joy when somebody notices them.
The cunt on the beach scared you when he bitched at you and you ran away, and now you're the tough guy who was gonna kick his punk ass, but ran off to kite before he beat your ass.
You are a little bitch, and everyone knows it.
You've even got Toby looking at you the wrong way, and he is a very patient man.
Time for me to have some fun with loved ones, you got any loved ones Sean?
Goodnight lonely bullshite boy.

Oops you logged into the wrong account coleman!!! :nono: Go drink some more booze and smoke some meth then come tell us how you think you know anything about kiting. :rollgrin:

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 am

Bob Marley wrote:Oops you logged into the wrong account Coleman!!! :nono: Go drink some more booze and smoke some meth then come tell us how you think you know anything about kiting. :rollgrin:
I drink very little beer and no liquor.
Have not smoked weed in forty years.
Never smoked meth in my life.
Nice try on throwing your chemical problems my way boy,...missed again! :oops:

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster

Postby Bob Marley » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 am

Oldnbroken wrote:People who are something special get noticed and they get a reputation and get sponsored...none of this has happened to you.
The cunt on the beach scared you when he bitched at you and you ran away, .

Again you illustrate how little you know about kiting. People who are sponsored either did contests which is lame or knew someone or are related to someone who hooked them up. Boy you are one old n confused broke ass poser. :nono:

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster

Postby Bob Marley » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:53 am

Oldnbroken wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Oops you logged into the wrong account Coleman!!! :nono: Go drink some more booze and smoke some meth then come tell us how you think you know anything about kiting. :rollgrin:
I drink very little beer and no liquor.
Have not smoked weed in forty years.
Never smoked meth in my life.
Nice try on throwing your chemical problems my way boy,...missed again! :oops:

I can tell a tweeker a mile away. Let's see a pic of your teeth old man.

Return to “Kitesurfing”