Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

what bothers you?
anything to say without your name?

keep flaming - here's your chance !


User avatar
NYKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1590
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 pm
Kiting since: 2010
Style: Wave
Gear: .

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby NYKiter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:35 am

No one on the forum cares to hear your dumb story about attempting to help anyone...

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Kiting since: 1988
Style: Jumps and waves
Gear: Small c kites that don't have bridles and no 5th line. Epoxy surfboards.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby Bob Marley » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am

NYKiter wrote:No one on the forum cares to hear your dumb story about attempting to help anyone...



Right... Everyone would rather read about nykiter mowing the lawn on a half frozen pond in new yawk. :hangloose:

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
Kiting since: 2004
Gear: .

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby L0KI » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:16 am

Nobody wants to hear your shitty story of what a reluctant hero you are,
.....for "sort of helping someone" and then resenting him for your effort.
Shut the fuck up, you little prick.

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Kiting since: 1988
Style: Jumps and waves
Gear: Small c kites that don't have bridles and no 5th line. Epoxy surfboards.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby Bob Marley » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:31 am

Oldnbroken wrote:Nobody wants to hear your shitty story of what a reluctant hero you are,
.....for "sort of helping someone" and then resenting him for your effort.
Shut the fuck up, you little prick.

:nono:


No you stfu old man. And learn to read. Fuckin idiot. :nono:


This topic is a hell of a lot more interesting than the daily posts on here from tools like westozzy whining about his local kite forum or reading about you and super ezs riding 19m kites.

User avatar
edt
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 4195
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: ford lake Michigan
Style: boots only
Gear: fuel envy wainman pansh naish jaime cwb

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby edt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:01 am

Bob Marley if you go out into forums that are way beyond your capabilities don't expect me to save you when you get powned.

User avatar
NYKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1590
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 pm
Kiting since: 2010
Style: Wave
Gear: .

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby NYKiter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:02 am

"I spent a half hour looking for someones board..and they yelled at me..."

really?....who gives a fuck?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2918
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:25 am
Kiting since: 12
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby Westozzy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:12 am

Bob Marley wrote:
Oldnbroken wrote:Nobody wants to hear your shitty story of what a reluctant hero you are,
.....for "sort of helping someone" and then resenting him for your effort.
Shut the fuck up, you little prick.

:nono:


No you stfu old man. And learn to read. Fuckin idiot. :nono:


This topic is a hell of a lot more interesting than the daily posts on here from tools like westozzy whining about his local kite forum or reading about you and super ezs riding 19m kites.




Fark man leave me out of your shit dude. But while I'm here you'd fit right in on our local forum. They love this irrelevant tabloid banter. Big fish in a very very small pond.

I thank god there are a plethora of experienced guys on this forum on a worldwide basis that puts you to the sword and keeps you accountable. Most the experienced guys don't bother on mine anymore because the carrying capacity for wankers has been exceeded a long time ago.

Although I suspect there is an element of darkness in you that thrives on such banter.

Personally I find it relatively amusing but don't bring me into your shit fight mate.

Mention me again out of context and I'll join in the lancing of your ridiculous posts.

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Kiting since: 1988
Style: Jumps and waves
Gear: Small c kites that don't have bridles and no 5th line. Epoxy surfboards.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby Bob Marley » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:19 am

Maybe there should be a beach police who can stand on the beach warning everyone with a seat harness or who just looks like they don't know what their doing not to go out in dangerous conditions? At some beaches there are people who enjoy doing that kinda thing. Me, I could care less if you kite above your abilities just don't go expecting anyone to come to your rescue. :baby:

Self rescue: learn how to do it or hire a guy with a boat to follow you around. Next time I see this fucking backside riding kite dropping buzzkill from Seattle in trouble at my beach I will just keep on kiting and not even give a shit. :rollgrin:

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Kiting since: 1988
Style: Jumps and waves
Gear: Small c kites that don't have bridles and no 5th line. Epoxy surfboards.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby Bob Marley » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:22 am

Westozzy wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
Oldnbroken wrote:Nobody wants to hear your shitty story of what a reluctant hero you are,
.....for "sort of helping someone" and then resenting him for your effort.
Shut the fuck up, you little prick.

:nono:


No you stfu old man. And learn to read. Fuckin idiot. :nono:


This topic is a hell of a lot more interesting than the daily posts on here from tools like westozzy whining about his local kite forum or reading about you and super ezs riding 19m kites.




Fark man leave me out of your shit dude. But while I'm here you'd fit right in on our local forum. They love this irrelevant tabloid banter. Big fish in a very very small pond.

I thank god there are a plethora of experienced guys on this forum on a worldwide basis that puts you to the sword and keeps you accountable. Most the experienced guys don't bother on mine anymore because the carrying capacity for wankers has been exceeded a long time ago.

Although I suspect there is an element of darkness in you that thrives on such banter.

Personally I find it relatively amusing but don't bring me into your shit fight mate.

Mention me again out of context and I'll join in the lancing of your ridiculous posts.




:whogives:


Bring it bitch.. Haha you ain't shit.

Kite forum is practically dead now and all that's left posting here are clueless keyboard kiters... You guys gobble down Toby's lame air style shiz. :o bwahaha Nuff said!!!!
Last edited by Bob Marley on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bob Marley
Frequent Poster
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Kiting since: 1988
Style: Jumps and waves
Gear: Small c kites that don't have bridles and no 5th line. Epoxy surfboards.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Postby Bob Marley » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:28 am

NYKiter wrote:"I spent a half hour looking for someones board..and they yelled at me..."

really?....who gives a fuck?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



People like you who expect to be babysit on the water then are shocked when someone doesn't drop everything to come to help you. Reality check - I ain't your mommie. Call her if you need help. :bye:


Return to “Flamer's Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest