Style: Freestyle
Gear: slingshot
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino Updates: General Topic

Postby wind_rider » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:37 am

TheRussian wrote:
wind_rider wrote: places like Hill Head known as the Agro capital of kitesurfing that have escaped this but where the council are getting large numbers of complaints about kiters ripping up the swim zone
Fair play re chasing up your dispute, but... it seems from the above tangent, you are actively seeking confrontation ?
I'm sorry if it seems that way and appologies for the tangent as this thread is about carafino

But yes I do have an issue with KSs tearing up kids (including my own) in swim zones as happened at HH recently and the BKSA issuing lifetime bans (in a similar way to what they did to bully) with no warning or right of appeal because I raised a legitimate safety issue in a location where there have been numerous fatal/near fatal KS acidents. And I also have an issue with james response to that saying sod the children, little timmy will have to take his chances and don't worry we all have insurance.

Actually it all fits under my general greivance against richard gowers and the bksa/ika who could take action to deal with the appauling behaviour I have highgliughted including threats by carafino but they are too corrupt to deal with that being only interested in selling dodgy insurance to the KSing masses who don't know better

james
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: My own
Brand Affiliation: My own

Postby james » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:02 am

Steve

I offered an olive branch but by what is above you are not going to bother calling to discuss like adults?

That's a shame as you are actually starting to scare me ( actual genuine physical intimidating fear of how far you are willing to try and drag me down with your obsession) and your willingness to twist peoples words

With that being the case I suggest for everyone's sake that you start a new topic for your hate campaign against ME, the BKSA whoever else is on your HATE LIST

that way people can use this topic correctly and you vile hate speech can be seen fir what it is

An unhealthy obsession to ruin people and intimidate them

As one of your victims, that's what it feels like

Thanks...

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:24 am

might I suggest less blending of your grievances when addressing the kitesurfing forum at large and perhaps avoiding some insult by not insinuating that the collective sum of your grievances are reflected in the average kiters behaviour and attitudes.

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa

Postby wind_rider » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:06 pm

james wrote:Steve

I offered an olive branch but by what is above you are not going to bother calling to discuss like adults?

That's a shame as you are actually starting to scare me ( actual genuine physical intimidating fear of how far you are willing to try and drag me down with your obsession) and your willingness to twist peoples words

With that being the case I suggest for everyone's sake that you start a new topic for your hate campaign against ME, the BKSA whoever else is on your HATE LIST

that way people can use this topic correctly and you vile hate speech can be seen fir what it is

An unhealthy obsession to ruin people and intimidate them

As one of your victims, that's what it feels like

Thanks...
James

There are legal reasons why I need to ensure there are no "off the record" discussions going on and why I need to keep records of all discussions. I am in the process of recovering over £30,000 of damages I was awarded as a result of my dispute with the BKSA.

I have highlighted some very serious and real issues relating to child safety and your response to that was totally unacceptable.

I will never accept in a million years how organisations like the BKSA issue life bans with no warning or right of appeal for making safety suggestions.

I also have an issue with carafino which I know you share.

If you want to do something constructive perhaps you could send the information I have given you to the bksa and ask them why they repeatedly try and silence that sort of discussion.

In the meantime my only route forward to resolve my greivance is to highlight the irresponsible attitude that I have experienced that was so eloquently summarised by you in your sod the ildren post to the relevant organisations because all routes via the bksa are closed.

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 am

Ahhhhhhh, I get it, so your fomenting hostility for your own financial gain.

Litigious piece of shit.

wdric
Frequent Poster

Postby wdric » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:09 am

wind_rider wrote:
There are legal reasons why I need to ensure there are no "off the record" discussions going on and why I need to keep records of all discussions. I am in the process of recovering over £30,000 of damages I was awarded as a result of my dispute with the BKSA.

If you want to do something constructive perhaps you could send the information I have given you to the bksa and ask them why they repeatedly try and silence that sort of discussion.

In the meantime my only route forward to resolve my greivance is to highlight the irresponsible attitude that I have experienced that was so eloquently summarised by you in your sod the ildren post to the relevant organisations because all routes via the bksa are closed.
And in the process ruined this section of kite forum.
For somebody who is a stickler for the rules you sure as hell don't take any notice of them round here!

Perhaps now we know why you are hell bent on your agenda Toby might take care of things, it is never to late Toby :wink:

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:24 am

As long as he stays in this topic it is fine...no hijacking of others allowed.

Maybe time to move this topic to flamers paradise?

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa

Postby wind_rider » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:17 am

Toby wrote:As long as he stays in this topic it is fine...no hijacking of others allowed.

Maybe time to move this topic to flamers paradise?

I created a thread elsewhere for people to post non carafino related stuff and general abuse against me toby but they keep posting here and I need to set the record straight

Return to “Kitesurfing”