Carafino Updates: General Topic

Forum for kitesurfers
Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carafino Updates: General Topic

Postby Arcsrule » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:11 am

thanks Don C. That is the absolute first report of anyone receiving and using the c boards. others have said that they know a guy who got his but you are the first rider to post up. I'm sure others have had good experiences too...your boards look very nice. you should see what he sent me .

donchin, do you really think i would spend good dollars to pay a visat to a no body? :remybussi: :remybussi: :remybussi: :remybussi: :remybussi: :remybussi: :remybussi:

haha..i just did not want to read his rant again...and now he's off on some sodder childeren, whatever that is.

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Style: Freestyle
Gear: slingshot
Been thanked: 0

Postby wind_rider » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm

donchin wrote:
Arcsrule wrote:wind-rider, will you just go then f*** away ! Nobody can make a post with out your butt N !!! I got shit to say and you've fucked every thing in this thread. Thanks to your stupid ass, things have not happened that could have. I'm gonna start a new thread. and if you post on it at all, I'm coming over there and look for that little gay boat you suck at in your driveway and drag your scrawny butt outdoors for a good one! now go away!!!!m shut the F up! :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood: :allbegood:

Hey buddy. Calm down with the physical threats. If you do not like the way he writes, don't read his shit, and learn to control your anger :nono: boy!
No really please keep the threats coming. :roll: :roll:

I will add them to my large dossier I keep recording punch ups etc. at beaches I go to in the UK. Kitesurfing has been either banned or regulated up to its arse in all the major centres on the south coast UK and in places like Hill Head known as the Agro capital of kitesurfing that have escaped this but where the council are getting large numbers of complaints about kiters ripping up the swim zone it just proves that the sport doesn't have an effective NGB and it is incapable of organising itself responsibly. I took photos at my local beach recently where 100% of the kites were in the swim zone and the official kite zone was completely empty.

Since all routes to our so called NGB are closed in the UK and IM being prevented form using facilities I have been going to happily for years before the KS invasion I feel completely at liberty to raise these issues with other organisations is councils/coastguard/police.

Arcsrule wrote:, you can't even kitesurf!!! !!!
Oh and BTW I AM a kitesurfer but it certainly isn't the be all and end all of my life and I can live without it if it means having to deal with twats like you.

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Arcsrule » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:37 pm

wind_rider wrote:
donchin wrote:
Arcsrule wrote:Oh and BTW I AM a kitesurfer but it certainly isn't the be all and end all of my life and I can live without it if it means having to deal with twats like you.

good that you can take a joke :remybussi:

but please, start another thread of your own for your other issues. I'm currently in the process of either getting my foils back or my money back from C. everyone know he is a liar and a very bad one at that and he most probably is a crook too, but all that has been posted here before and no need to keep thrashing that around. it's time now for people who have the complete caraffino set to post up. it's also time for those who have gotten their money back to tell how they did it.

donchin
Frequent Poster

Postby donchin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Not true! If it was not for windrider, this topic would not be at the top of the list, and probably would not be interesting. Stay alive windrider.......dont let these clowns make you run away.

donchin
Frequent Poster

Postby donchin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm

And.....it is Toby that started this topic.......as an open forum about Carafino.

The general topic! For me, the "general topic" is not hearing about his slow foils (figured that one out already)........but about the fact that this guy is not keeping his business side of the deal.

donchin
Frequent Poster

Postby donchin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Maybe you are even better off not even getting that slow foil.

wind_rider
Frequent Poster

Postby wind_rider » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Arcsrule wrote:[. it's also time for those who have gotten their money back to tell how they did it.
That's exactly what Im trying to do (or not getting the money I am out of pocket back in my case as there is zero prospect of that ever happening).

wind_rider
Frequent Poster

Postby wind_rider » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:08 pm

donchin wrote:Not true! If it was not for windrider, this topic would not be at the top of the list, and probably would not be interesting. Stay alive windrider.......dont let these clowns make you run away.
I have no intention of being "made" to run away. I have a legally binding contract with Carafino that I cant enforce as I stupidly did business with an organisation that has no business address other than a four seasons hotel in Bali that have never heard of him so I am posting my experiences of dealing with him (including the many threats I have received) here.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Carafino for sale came up on Ikitesurf about 3 1/2 hours ago
http://new.ikitesurf.com/classifieds/97 ... rderby=dsc

donchin
Frequent Poster

Postby donchin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 am

Of course they will be for sale. Once i learned to foil, i wanted to increase my speed. Thinking of selling mine hml lift.

I wonder why carafinos new stuff is not fast. The hml lift will lose stability at ceain speeds.

Return to “Kitesurfing”