Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Style: Freestyle
Gear: slingshot
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino Updates: General Topic

Postby wind_rider » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:26 am

Starsky wrote:Ahhhhhhh, I get it, so your fomenting hostility for your own financial gain.

Litigious piece of shit.
I have never made or sought to make any money out of kitesurfing.

My agenda is only to highlight how out of control kite surfing is and how it dosent follow basic sporting principals.

The best example of that is carafino thinking he can dictate who can/cant participate at events with physical threats and intimidation

And the £30,000 I am owed is my costs to sucessfully defend a failed prosecution against me by the uk NGB that is the subject of a court orderr in my favour saying they must pay that but they are bankrupt becuase of loosing £45,000 in another failed court case against their official ohotographer who they tried (and failed) to screw.

Sorry toby but this claim was falsely made here and this should be of interest to kite surfers

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 pm

wind_rider wrote:

My agenda is only to highlight how out of control kite surfing is and how it dosent follow basic sporting principals.

This guy is well and truly the worst kind of troll and nothing more. He deliberately insults and insinuates to a group looking specifically to elicit aggressive or offensive reaction in order to record it and repeat it ad nauseum wherever he wants painted in whatever context he wants to bolster his case against the sport we are all a part of.

He makes generalizations and assumptions that are completely erroneous. Mango Carafino no more represents the sport of kitesurfing than wind_rider does. This troll has been ejected from other forums and it is time Toby bucked up here and did the same. Toby has censored my posts for voicing simple opinions he disagrees with, and I posit that this guy poses far more danger to our sport.

To Wind Rider,

Again I point out that in the beginning you may have had valid concerns when it comes to your business dealings with Carafino. They are long overshadowed by the way in which you have conducted yourself. I'm sure you have valid concerns that many of us share regarding the safe integration of our fantastic sport with all other water and waterfront users, but again, your approach is underhanded, deceitful in spirit, and certainly the polar opposite of the basic sporting principles of which you speak. I hope you forever know that the great names that you hold up as shining examples would unanimously look at your behaviour with disgust. It appears you are actively putting more effort into hindering the sport of kite foil racing and its future than in getting yourself into it.

Toby: This guy has no positive input whatsoever, and worse, he is actively trying to incite aggressive responses that could be to the detriment of the sport and forum as a whole. Ban this guy. You have done it before, and this looks like a clear example of where you should do it again. Ban this guy and kill this completely out of control thread. I can't see any good reason to let him remain and carry on as he so clearly will.

Tiago1973
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Portugal
Style: Freeriding
Been thanked: 0

Postby Tiago1973 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:30 pm

i also support this

for the first time I actually think someone should be banned

star sky explain it pretty well