Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Carafino is really a nice guy

Postby Arcsrule » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:20 pm

evidently, he is not happy...
his email to me:

Hello Phil:

First let me inform you that I do not give a f***. I am tired. Tired of all the shit of making these fucking boards and dealing with all these fucking people who are never fucking happy.

Pack up our product, insure it and return it. Please hurry the f*** up to do it. Thank you and Regards, Carafino

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Style: Freestyle
Gear: slingshot
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino is really a nice guy

Postby wind_rider » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Arcsrule wrote:evidently, he is not happy...
his email to me:

Hello Phil:

First let me inform you that I do not give a f***. I am tired. Tired of all the shit of making these fucking boards and dealing with all these fucking people who are never fucking happy.

Pack up our product, insure it and return it. Please hurry the f*** up to do it. Thank you and Regards, Carafino

Did you post this on his FB page. He seems particularly sensitive to negative reviews which he can't stop there. People have received death threats for less.
Attachments
Phil Post.JPG
Phil Post.JPG (28.76 KiB) Viewed 4201 times

wind_rider
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
Style: Freestyle
Gear: slingshot
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carafino is really a nice guy

Postby wind_rider » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:07 pm

Arcsrule wrote:evidently, he is not happy...
his email to me:

Hello Phil:

Not sure why information about Carafino like this is locked/unlocked put in flammers etc.

I think the above explains perfectly why it is a very bad idea to buy from someone with an attitude to their customer's like this.

Return to “Kitesurfing”