Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Are the Euros ruining kiting? Answer is yes.

Forum for kitesurfers
SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm
Has thanked: 0

Re: Are the Euros ruining kiting? Answer is yes.

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Oldnbroken wrote:
Jbrook wrote:No desire to be friends with you Oldnbroken you are a Barn.
you decide your ally is one of the craziest forum members who has ever been here.

manicskier
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Port Melbourne, Altona
Style: kook
Gear: 14m Liquid Force Havoc 09
9m Best Waroo 07
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby manicskier » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Jbrook wrote:Never apologize for my thoughts Oldnbroken f… offf. I am not in a hole I do not have a beef with the Pousada owners either, just calling them out for not educating their guests. You are so far off with all your thoughts, not looking to align with anyone I am an individual not a follower of others like you. You act old and wise but your a dumbass. Could care less what kooks like you think just trying to make a difference in Brasil not in bohunk Austin where your smallest kite is a 17mtr and your board is 150x44, that is not kiting to me

Are you gay walk me in the woods haha what will your boyfriend say. Oops I apologize to anyone gay.

:rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
QFT

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Ok time to set the record straight on Oldnstupid you are so wrong on all your assumptions let me clarify:

Jean Marc F is a good friend of mine and owner of one of the best Pousada's in Paracuru, WInd Pousada him and his partner Lorenzo will take great care of you and are good kiters. We worked together so no enemy there.

Next Pousada is Kite Friends Pousada from Paolo Amedeo nice place too more high end another good friend of mine. See we can be friends and disagree on some things and this is one things. So oldnbroken has a new name oldnstupid.

Nobody is trying to control tourist another wrong point of yours how can you be sooo stupid is beyond me don't most people get wiser with age? Or where you super stoopid before. Man you can piss off.

Pump up that 17 or 19 and use your hot air for kiting a…hole. Have no fear of a kook like you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:52 pm

OK Texans JB & OL
Just pulled up 2 funny city maps to see what's going on out there :lol:

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Oldnstoopid chimes in almost all posts acts like the cool old guy. Factually he is sooo far off with his dumbass assumptions I am just letting the Kiteforum Community know how wrong Joe know it all is. I have not lived in Texas in almost 30 years. I work for my money not some rich kid. What else does he have wrong?? I have lived all over the world not some small minded Austin hick who walks in the woods with anyone. So oldnstoopid is just beating himself up he is not beating me. Wake up old man and bow down to the future. Ever kited in 30 knots? Ever rode a 7mtr kite in 40 knots doubt it, ever jumped more than 30 feet high, doubt it. Suck it we can go on forever I have nothing to do. Speak up Huckleberry I laugh at your replies and just hope you do not fall off your rocking chair or anything cause you don't know shit. :bye: :bye:

Tiago1973
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Portugal
Style: Freeriding
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Tiago1973 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:09 am

so what is in discussion here? foreigners should respect local ways, guess we all agree, it´s an universal rule

on Paracuru the villains are said to be mainly the Euros

from a distance this does not make sense, not even as a stereotype as we´re too different around here for stereotypes to apply

most people i see doing stupid stuff they do it as they don´t know better

guys who ride well don´t f*** up so often, although some times they do

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:19 am

Jbrook wrote:Ok time to set the record straight on Oldnstoopid you are so wrong on all your assumptions let me clarify:

Jean Marc F is a good friend of mine and owner of one of the best Pousada's in Paracuru, WInd Pousada him and his partner Lorenzo will take great care of you and are good kiters.
We worked together so no enemy there.

Next Pousada is Kite Friends Pousada from Paolo Amedeo nice place too more high end another good friend of mine. See we can be friends and disagree on some things and this is one things.

Nobody is trying to control tourist another wrong point of yours how can you be sooo stupid is beyond me don't most people get wiser with age? Or where you super stoopid before.
Man you can piss off.
You were the person whining about the Pousada owners, nobody put those words in you mouth, you brought those ideas here to this forum.
You absolutely said you were trying to correct the behavior of paying tourists, nobody put that idea out there before you did.
You then asked several forum members if they are friends of the Pousda owners or if they were the Pousada owners hiding behind a screen name. (Mr. paranoid)
This is what you put in your original post about the Pousada owners:
Jbrook wrote:I tried to talk to the Pousada owners who are mostly Italian to educate their guests with a few signs around Pousada or whatever but since these guys are kooks they don't see the big deal. They just sit around smoking cigarettes all day and acting arrogant like they are the shit, fricking kooks. It is called sustainable growth you nice person.
It is very difficult to follow your rantings with your lack of ability in the written English word.
Where is not were...more grammatical errors.
You missed so many commas, periods, capital letters to start new sentences and periods to end sentences, lets just say what you just posted in these quotes is on the level of a forth grader with a D average.
The schools in Texas have obviously gotten much, much better since you finished your mandatory enrollment.
You're a little late on the "wiser with age" comment, I just said that to you in my last post, at least try to be a little original, you are embarrassing yourself.

My largest kite is a 13M, my one twintip is 134X42.
I don't expect you to have fear of me, you were the one who started with the veiled threats of violence, with your PM's to various members.
Just wanted to give you a warm invite if you were looking to pull that crap with me.
Jbrook wrote:Oldnstoopid chimes in almost all posts acts like the cool old guy. Factually he is sooo far off with his dumbass assumptions I am just letting the Kiteforum Community know how wrong Joe know it all is. I have not lived in Texas in almost 30 years. I work for my money not some rich kid. What else does he have wrong?? I have lived all over the world not some small minded Austin hick who walks in the woods with anyone. So oldnstoopid is just beating himself up he is not beating me. Wake up old man and bow down to the future. Ever kited in 30 knots? Ever rode a 7mtr kite in 40 knots doubt it, ever jumped more than 30 feet high, doubt it. Suck it we can go on forever I have nothing to do. Speak up Huckleberry I laugh at your replies and just hope you do not fall off your rocking chair or anything cause you don't know shit. :bye: :bye:
I made no assumptions.
You were the one who brought up your being close to me, you were the one who brought up Houston Texas, I did not talk about that, you were the one who said you would kite in Texas soon.
Nobody said you were a rich kid, clearly you are an old man just like me, but you surely are comparatively rich to the locals who you think are your friends.
Not sure what the small minded Austin hick thing is about, or the Huckleberry thing, I was born and raised in New York, and did not move here until I was 37. Austin was in the middle of a huge tech boom when I moved here, and has continued in that direction to this day. Do you not know that Google and Apple just built huge facilities here?
If you think Austin is a hick town then you've not been back to visit Texas in a long time and you don't read, both of which are probably true.
The walk in the woods part is true, but I did that my whole life in New York too, I prefer to walk with dogs and friends rather than just anyone though.
Bow down to the future?.....we started kiting at the same time, and you are 9 years younger than me, which makes you just another old kook.
Kited in 30 knots, ridden a 7M, been out in storm wind, jumped high...yes everybody who has kited for ten years has, this is not a super hard sport only for elite athletes, don't flatter yourself there buddy, you sound a bit desperate. :lol:
Last edited by L0KI on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:26 am

Correcting my grammar love it. Oldnstoopid haha
I do not need to copy paste your comments like me people will read them once and forget all about them like I am doing. You do not count for anything just broken parts, you have never met anyone like me because kooks like you repel people. You join in so many posts like you know it all and clearly you dont know shit. You are the opposite of Westozzy who brings facts and opinions people care about when it comes to equipment you just talk shit like blah blah blah. You are Oldnbroken that is for sure just need to walk you out to the stables and put you out of your misery you are of no use to Kiteforum hahahaha have bad night old man got your diaper on? We catch up or maybe you will try to catch up by tomorrow.

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 am

Your posts are just getting more cryptic and more cryptic.
...count for anything....broken parts....talk shit...kooks repel....blah blah blah...met anyone like me...stables...misery...diapers.
Are you drinking? ...you're starting to sound drunk. :-?
Diaper on?...I'm nine years older than you, what are you talking about?
Again, I invite you to swing on over and come out for a day with me and the dogs, see if you can hang. :lol:
I saw your "yours truly" picture, I see a chunky man with gray hair, do you think you are not an old man?
I'm gonna let you up for a while, I'm getting bored with stepping on your head.
Last edited by L0KI on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:40 am

You are one of the Kiteforum bullies I take you on and will continue to call you a no content punk. All filler no killer.

Return to “Kitesurfing”