LiquidXtasy wrote: If conditions aren't right then I don't want to waist of my money. .
I'm gonna have to assume this is Do-it just screwing around with an alias?
Kamikuza wrote:This is a Do-it troll thread, is it not?
I believe you are correct, and I think I was also correct yesterday.
Could possibly be LetsFlyaKite.....but I think Do-it is our man.
The joke is....this is supposed to be the guy who bought the 2008 LF kite/board for $850 from LetsFlyaKite.
Check the equipment listed in his profile.
Last edited by L0KI on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Dude, the things you should have learned by now if you really got brains:
1. we are pretty sensitive here
2. We are not your homies ('pretty fly for a white guy' was cool in the 90's; it's 2015 and Obama is president)
3. You really are going to kill yourself or harm or kill others if you don't get someone live to teach you how to kite ( sorry, we can't do that long distance)
4. Wakeboarding and kite-flying have NOTHING to do with kiteboarding; you have zero relevant skills
5. You need sideshore winds between 15-25 Knots (everything else is for pros)
6. Find an instructor you can trust and are willing to support