Medium Poster
Local Beach: Rio de Janeiro
Gear: North Evo 13'
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I want to apologize to everyone.

Postby Iemonhaze32 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:18 am

There are a lot of people who hate me on here because of my sexual orientation. (gay) Since I have been on this board, I have been made fun of, been the pin cushion of slandering remarks, even been called the same name you would call an elf living under a bridge. But I want everyone on this forum to know, that whatever bad thing I have done, I am sorry. I do not try to offend anyone on here, and if I did I am sorry. I am just on here trying to get help. So if we could all get along and try to make this work I would appreciate it.

ta ta

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Re: I want to apologize to everyone.

Postby Starsky » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:38 am

Welcome. Thanks for letting us know. No need to keep telling us moving forward, and I can assure you, no one is offended. I hope you have fun and find answers. You asked if there is a gay kite forum somewhere, well, you have found it. You will find all types, no need to segregate!

Don't be offended. No one has shown any malice toward your sexual preference. We don't discriminate here, and you are welcome. It's your sincerity they questioned. Forgive them. They are a sceptical bunch. If you have felt persecuted, don't stress. It happens all the time. At least know that it has nothing to do with your sexuality.
Last edited by Starsky on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

fpvSB
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Leadbetter, Santa Barbara
Style: Nasty
Gear: LiquidForce, Zeeko

Postby fpvSB » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:47 am

:congrats:

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Postby plummet » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:47 am

Why do you need to appologize. It sounds like there's a bunch of homophobic dudes being dicks. Excuse the pun.

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 am

We kite and talk about kites, other kite gear and places to kite.

End of story.

So begin lemonhaize...

coleman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby coleman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:28 am

I think everyone these days is ready to move on. Nobody really cares anymore who you want to be with. Doesn't really matter.

This is a kite forum IMO. You won't find many sexual solicitations on here in general. Sure you've got your "sexiest kite picture thread" and I'm quite sure that bulge pictures would be met with some dispute but I still contend that this forum is for information and entertainment and requesting a gay thread kind of naturally implies otherwise.

My concern is that a gay thread would basically be like a kite forum dating service. Which really isn't what we are after here, cause frankly that's not how things have been. But hey, I'm from
Texas so who gives a shit.

coleman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby coleman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:31 am

I mean while we are at it can we have a " I want to suck big titties not small titties" kiteboarding thread?

That's just not what this thing is about. But again, I will reference Texas.

Bushflyr
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: OR Razor 7m
Caution Spitfire 9m, 10m
Firewire Vanguard 5' 4"
Naish Global 5' 10"
Shinn Monk

Postby Bushflyr » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:04 am

Seriously guys. This idiot is clearly some 12 year old trolling. Just ignore him already. (I should take my own advice :roll: ) By his own statement in the previous thread he doesn't even know what homosexual is.
Iemonhaze32 wrote:No guys please listen to me. I really am gay. I am a woman traped in a mans body.
Let it die. Or just ban the fool already.

RedSky
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1997
Local Beach: Camber
Gear: 8m Genetirx Hydra, 6m Slingshot RPX, 5m Switchblade

Postby RedSky » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 am

Bushflyr wrote:Seriously guys. This idiot is clearly some 12 year old trolling. Just ignore him already. (I should take my own advice :roll: ) By his own statement in the previous thread he doesn't even know what homosexual is.

Clearly a troll....but amusing. :D
Iemonhaze32 wrote:No guys please listen to me. I really am gay. I am a woman traped in a mans body.

That's the definition of a transvestite. You are a noob gay. :wink:

corbett
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Many

Postby corbett » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Bushflyr wrote:Seriously guys. This idiot is clearly some 12 year old trolling. Just ignore him already. (I should take my own advice :roll: ) By his own statement in the previous thread he doesn't even know what homosexual is.
Reading the other thread, it's one thing for the foolish posters here to fall for this but it's embarrassing to see Toby fall for all this and accuse others of being offensive to a troll. Sorry Toby.

Return to “Kitesurfing”