Very Frequent Poster
Style: If Ghengis Kan, I kan too!
Gear: Grass fed Carbon Fiber
Brand Affiliation: Peace in the Middle East
Has thanked: 0

Re: What kite and board does Trump ride

Postby chemosavi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:15 pm

This question brings another to mind.
Does Tom Brady like his kites fully inflated?

matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby matth » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 am

chemosavi wrote:This question brings another to mind.
Inflated, deflated, beach ball, whatever you want to play with. Tom Brady will kick your butt.
Great game last night and there is zero doubt who the GOAT is, zero. :D :D :D

matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd

Postby matth » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 am

SpunMonkey wrote:On a much happier note;

Obama now kites... He spent some time taking lessons during his visit to Mosikto/Necker in the BVI. Police and Secret service wouldn't let anybody close

I agree any day Obama is on the water or golf course is a good day. :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin:

chemosavi
Very Frequent Poster

Postby chemosavi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:51 am

matth wrote:
Inflated, deflated, beach ball, whatever you want to play with. Tom Brady will kick your butt.
I'm quite sure he could kick my butt. So what, good for him. Goldilocks can too, except she has to use a whip.
I'm just kind of getting tired of cheaters, liars and bullies, like our new president.
Just wish the people we are supposed to look up to could actually be worth looking up to.......

Betcha a guy named Laird Hamilton doesn't fudge on big waves... or some of the hot kiteboarders. They wouldn't dream of it.
There's humor to be had though folks, in an effort to counteract Toms deflation, his wife, Gisele, has had her butt surgically inflated.
Dere's da yin-yangy do-rang fer ya. Opposites attract. Whatchagonnadue?

matth
Very Frequent Poster

Postby matth » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 am

chemosavi wrote:
matth wrote:
I'm quite sure he could kick my butt. So what, good for him. Goldilocks can too, except she has to use a whip.
I'm just kind of getting tired of cheaters, liars and bullies, like our new president.
Just wish the people we are supposed to look up to could actually be worth looking up to.......

Betcha a guy named Laird Hamilton doesn't fudge on big waves... or some of the hot kiteboarders. They wouldn't dream of it.
Dude you sound angry, sorry your teams suck so bad (dems and seahawks). Hang in there, with a little hard work and less whining maybe things will get better.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 am

matth wrote: Dude you sound angry, sorry your teams suck so bad (dems and seahawks). Hang in there, with a little hard work and less whining maybe things will get better.
Yeah the day people started looking at political parties as teams instead of aligning with values, and what skills and capabilities they have to accomplish something we all lost. :o

lovethepirk
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Almost air tacking on hydrofoil...
Gear: Delta Race Hydrofoil, 15m SS Turbine, 12m Switchblade, 9m Switchblade

Postby lovethepirk » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 am

chemosavi wrote: Betcha a guy named Laird Hamilton doesn't fudge on big waves... or some of the hot kiteboarders. They wouldn't dream of it.
One reason I love forums is in a goofed up thread you can come across something you never knew...I know next to shit about surfing so slap me with a dead fish, but holy shit, that dude surfed through certain death! :thumb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Pw7vKtqpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Pw7vKtqpo

hongchew
Medium Poster
Gear: airush

Postby hongchew » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:51 am

joriws wrote:Trump would ride lei because those are aerodynamically superior. #alternativefact ;)
and hugely inflatable, like his ego :lol:

chemosavi
Very Frequent Poster

Postby chemosavi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:08 am

When you have a medically confirmed extreme narcissist , funny bunny, xenophobic , racist, idiot supremo at the helm of the most powerful country on the planet with the keys to ending the human race with nuclear bombs at the stroke of of some twitter insult, yes, sports teams, reality TV shows and anything else that may cross his insecure eyes is fodder for pushing the button when his tiny comfort zone is threatened.

Angry you say? Silliness.

Self preservation? Yes. I could care less about the Seahawks or the democrats, I just want my son to live as long as I have. And the disenfranchised, white boy element that got him elected will be the first to reap the consequences of his ultimately following the Wall Street money. The biggest joke of all will be them. As already evidenced by his recent choices.

So yes, when Tom Brady says he is pals with the reincarnation of the last demagogue who tried to rule the earth and wound up killing himself in a bunker after murdering six million people I have a problem. Deflate-gate or not.

He is a sports hero who people look up to. His opinion and choice of friends matters.

Back to kitesurfing and what REALLY matters.

Return to “Kitesurfing”