Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

waist harness: maui magic mystic or patlove air waist?

Forum for kitesurfers
david
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

waist harness: maui magic mystic or patlove air waist?

Postby david » Fri May 16, 2003 10:48 pm

Anyone any comments about these waits harrnesses? Anyone tried the patlove air waist???

rolltide
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby rolltide » Sat May 17, 2003 11:39 am

give the dakine pyro a try if yer lookin for a waist harness. I was reluctant to ride in one cause I thought a waist harness would ride up the ribs/sternum and offer less lower back support, however after trying one out I was sold on it. Fits great, has hella padding on the inside and only starts to ride up after 2-3 hours out on the water. The spreader bar can be a biotch sumtimes if it rides up to the bottom of yer sternum. Thats a spot known to most folks as the xiphoid process, and if this has happened to you then I need not elaborate on how this feels. Someone at the R&D department of dakine must know how this feels because they developed a SPREADER BAR PAD which is the shizit and works like starvin hooker.. This pad feels damn good up against yer xiphoid process compared to the stainless steel spreader bar. check it out- roll out

Return to “Kitesurfing”