samurai-jack
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby samurai-jack » Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:21 pm

Windzup
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
Style: funky
Gear: my favorite kite
Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!

Postby Windzup » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:32 am

Chenzo wrote:Yeah, right- skier?? Who hasn't seen those? How about something more local and current?
Little more local? A little more current? You must not have been at the Jackson Hole Snowkite Winter Tour event last week. You must have missed all of the Snowkite Boarders and Skiers like Rob Whittal, Fab the Freak and Chasta who were sending 30 foot plus of air off of the hills and over highway 26. I even saw Jeff Howard huck over a truck across the road gap on his new Frenzy 12 meter. Wyoming saw some sick stuff last week, Chasta even thru in a kite loop handle pass.

Pictures will be available soon, and the boyz will be throwing down again at Georgetown lake in Montana this weekend.

Windzup,
Brian

J-Hole Michael
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby J-Hole Michael » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:19 pm

Totally agree with Brian. Jackson saw some sick action go down last week, and after riding the Frenzy 12 chasing Chasta around the flats, I can say without a doubt it is one sweet machine. Kiting is about the stoke, not trash talking...

Aloha

Michael

Rasga
Rare Poster

Postby Rasga » Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:00 pm

According to Rob; its actually more of a competition foil for next year . . .thats the current word on the street (not the public release 05)

Shall see; we also have pictures and a link to a video of it flying etc @ the http://www.KiteATB.co.uk forums.

PS. Thats my blue frenzy in the picture above!

Chenzo04

Postby Chenzo04 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:09 pm

You must not have been at the Jackson Hole Snowkite Winter Tour event last week
Yeah, myself and another 100,000 kiters who live 3000km or more away, although we did have local representation there..Props to Mika who has givin it all up for kiting and livin the dream. Hope your vw makes it back home, there still some pow left here for ya.
C.

Return to “Snow / Land”