FLYINGDUTCHMAN
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

michigan?

Postby FLYINGDUTCHMAN » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:20 am

hope you have wind.

hey im intrested in getting together with kiters in micigan. i am located in kalamazoo but if the conditions are right i'll travel. e-mail me if your somewhat near.

www.midwestkiteboarding.com

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:08 pm

check out http://www.midwestkiteboarding.com , this is a forum used by everyone in the Midwest and Michigan. I am sure you can find someone to hook up with through this forum.

FLYINGD

Postby FLYINGD » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:58 pm

I hear already bad news about this bornea. I dont want to buy anything
I just want to rider

skipfrommichigan
Medium Poster

Postby skipfrommichigan » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:57 am

Then read the Broneah forum and see where people are riding. I have been on Austin lake alot this past winter. Today's rain did not help the ice conditions.

Noabacca

Broneah is the best in Michigan

Postby Noabacca » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:18 pm

FlyingD,
I don't know who could possibly have anything bad to say about the guys at Broneah kiteboarding.
I just met them this winter and must say that they are the most friendly, GENEROUS, and well informed Kiteboarders in the state. So, I don't know where you get your information.
They make a point, to reach out to every kiteboarder they meet as a new friend, not just the paying customers, and that is a FACT.
-Noah

P.S. MidWestKiteboarding, is the best forum for finding Michigan riders in your area. I have met several and will be taking a Kiteboarding trip to Florida in March with a new friend I met through Broneah.

bay surfer
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: The Dam Beach
Favorite Beaches: Lake Michigan Beaches, OBX
Gear: Airush, Switch, Pansh, Kites, LF boards, Home Brewed Foils and boards
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby bay surfer » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:41 pm

The broneah guys are good bunch, Should have seen them out with a group of 8 11 yr olds 2 weeks ago I have to say it was amazing. Everyone of those kids were ripping by the end of the day, They paid 25$ each and got 3 hours of instruction, Thats pretty good, and hardly worth the bros time considering time, wear in kites, and 3 persons keeping watch and instructing and insurance. I have to say that I was one of the first snowkiting here next to the bro"s, but I can say they have done a great job promoting the sport in the area, and I can say that the local spot are scene to see, when every weekend 15 riders are riding.

Return to “Snow / Land”