Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

ANDONI FROM WINDYSITE CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE KITE I PAID

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:00 pm

I ordered an X2 14 in june and I paid it in the beginning of july. Now still no kite at my door.

can you please send it Andoni or respond my mail or what number can I dial to reach you???

thanx,

David from Belgium

JMF
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby JMF » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:09 pm

Hope you get it soon man.... I for one will be very wary of buying from him if he does'nt reply with a valid excuse for the long wait. Thats all we need now is some shady Online Kite Shops :sad:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:13 pm

if you have one, you really should support your local kiteshop.the list of reasons just goes on.good luck with that kite.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:17 pm

thanx but normally I receive all the material I ordered ( I already bought a lot for myself and friends, kitesurf and windsurf gear ) but now I just get always promesses. No kite and the winds are coming...

Mr Jo Macdonald
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mr Jo Macdonald » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:27 pm

Best way I've found to get respect in this sort of situation is to give the dealer an ultimatum along the lines of, "either I get my kite or money back within 15 days or I'll take legal action and tell the whole story to as many forums, magazines and kiters as possible." That should get a reaction, either your kite or your money back.
Good luck.
Jo

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:39 pm

I gave him an ultimatum but he promised and excused him everytime. And now he simply doesn't respond. I always had a good service untill the last order so I believed him, everyone can have some delay.
but three months is way too long and the wind is comming...

Mr Jo Macdonald
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mr Jo Macdonald » Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:47 pm

Sounds like a real wind up, write to the dealer listing all the forums, magazines and sources of bad publicity you are gonna get them. Including a hefty claim for damages you will be making too. This could be the last step before getting legal.
Worth a go, give them a last chance, or the money or the kite in 15 days or the shit hits the fan.

Dwight
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Gear: Any

Postby Dwight » Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:37 pm

Always pay with a credit card so you are protected from fraud. Tell the credit card company you did not get it and they will return your money and go after windysite. Don't wait any longer to do this.

jever98
Frequent Poster

Postby jever98 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:56 pm

I had the same problem - he delivered in the end and excused himself a million times.

Retract your payment if you can and negotiate with him about a discount for your inconvenience.

Cheers
Nico

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2002 8:49 pm

Yeah - this tends to happen when you buy from Andoni. I have bought a lot of gear from Andoni & some has come in a few days, & some has taken a little longer. My worst experiance was waiting 10 weeks for my RRD, but I did get it & a very good discount.

I will use him again 'cos I have spent less than 1/2 the UK price on all my gear. BUT...he is slow if he doesn't have it in stock. You don't get something for nothing.

Good luck.
Radman

Return to “Kitesurfing”